• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Meh, I just didn't notice i got up to 100 MPH, then my dad was like "look at your Odometer" and i was like "Whoah, need to slow down" haha. it was in the Freeway so yeah. xDDD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Actually Netto, at the first forum I went to the 'game' forum was usually the place new people went to. xD; Here it doesn't happen as often PokeTrivia it does, but still.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I know the forum I went to before this one I lingered in the 'Games' area. The same with the Danny Phantom Forum that I was at in the past as well as the first forum I went to.

For some reason (probably because of the PokeSupe fanclub), I didn't magnet over here when I first came to PC. I did come after my seven-nine months hiatus, though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Only took 4 forums for it to happen! /brick'd

Naah. I usually linger to these types of area because they're fun. Not really for any other reason.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Dondon is a veteran PC member, indeed!

Whoot!

Now to go and fix my avatar, because apparently I forgot to color a part of Mithos' hand. /fails

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It could be the whole 'I joined and just never posted' deal! :D /brick'd

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Is there? I think it might be one of those text ads that like to pop up in people's post every now and then, because I don't see one.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think most of my posting came after my long hiatus. Before then, I may or may not have had around 300~500. idek. xD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back