• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Actually, if you really want to get my attention, say Natsu Dragneel or something along those lines o3o

And I really need to catch up on/finish certain manga series so I can start the ones on my "Plan to Read" list.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I'm busy making icons for a Lyra Muse o3o

That's all I have so far. /I'm picky when it comes to fanart

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

A Muse is a character played by the Mun. A simpler way of describing them is Muse = Puppet, Mun = Puppeteer.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

One-shot? Can I read when you're done? :D

I still need to see about finishing that one-shot from New Year's. Or just completely redo it or something. idek.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I did notice some fanfic writing in your notebook when I was using it for math. I respected your privacy though and didn't read it. :> I would love to read it when you're finished~ And then you can read mine and see how much I fail at characters I don't actually have a muse for.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Only 5 icons made. Oh well. /I'll prolly start from the beginning of the fanart again in case I missed anything

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I DON'T CARE. :D

Hiiiiiiiiiii, Derk!

I feel hyper and giddy and wheeeeeee. I think I'm going to get a third piece of Pizza soon actually~

Five icons are four more icons than what I made today! /just colored a scan of little!Lloyd today.

They're awesome! It's like pixie dust on the tissue to help you! Or if you're my friend's mom, they're dust not helping you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back