• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I might buy Tales of Graces F and play it on my cousin's PS3. I'm not too big on the character designs for the game, though. /shrugs

Right now, I'm just waiting for the forth episode of the Tethe'alla Arc. /soooo hoping Mithos shows in that episode.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, there's Abyss for the PS2.

Our Gamecube is finally seeing light again! /brought the TV that was in the office into her room, and set up the Gamecube. <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Abyssion: Explosion!
    Genis: Explosion!
    Abyssion: Explosion!

And then we all die. /sucks at ToS without her sister, daaamn.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

No. I'm trying to be awesome at Presea again. ;___; But I keep forgetting to set Genis at Auto whenever I go to face him and not realize it until it's too late. /orz

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I DID LAST TIME!

But then we died not too far into the battle. /sobface

Edit: MY SAVIOR SISTER HAS COME. YAAAAY.

Years

My Netbook has that for Chrome and Firefox (FF also has NoScript BTW) but the school computers don't so LOL. Yeah that whole drama forced me to go back to old school. :/

Anyways what should I play 1st? My netbook is unleashed now! xDDD

Years
    I'm just saying, loving the new theme Netto. XD

0 ;;

I love it too! I was planning on a Black theme (Again xD) since it's WW release time for B/W. :3

1. Would you rather set fire to many things in real time or have a heated chess match with Gandhi, Catherine, Lincoln, and Montezuma, among others?

I personally enjoy both.

Same here but probably Turn Based haha. I've already played Rise of Nations to death. xP

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ToS! :D

My sister and I beat Abyssion~ by having Colette poison him. >_>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back