• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I went to bed pretty early last night. Ahhhh, the wonderfulness of sleep. |D

Even if I woke up a few times during the night. =3=

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Orite Tara.

Okay my signature officially represents B/W staff.

Tepig = Me.
    Oshawott = Kaori.
    Dageki = Jake.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yup! My class doesn't start until 10:50, so today I have about an hour. :>

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years

Lucky you. >3< My class usually starts at 8:30... That means getting up at 6:20 if I'm going to have to catch my train. :V

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Now that I have the Gamecube set up in my room, I can probably just play ToS whenever I'm bored at home with nothing to do now. ^_^

Problem is that I tend to do playthroughs with my sister beside me, so I'll probably end up just trying to beat up Abyssion . . . or Mithos /sobface

Well, on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays my class starts at 8:00. So because we drop me sister and my brother off first, I'm late to that class 90% of the time. XD;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Last part sounds like Higurashi, but then again I've never watched Kick-Ass myself.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I watched a few episodes. It was interesting, but I guess not interesting enough to keep my attention, orz. xD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back