• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just beat Skyla, if that tells you anything about where I am and thus have no idea what you're talking about. xD;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

First I'm probably going to go back and forth between beating up/getting beaten up by wild Pokemon and restoring my health for an hour, and then perhaps I'll get to a good part. :V

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Why does that matter if I'm two gyms away anyways?

You haven't been around what do you know. :( Though most of my spazzing of ToS have been kept to MSN these days, since those people are the ones who don't mind my spazzing.

Years

It's good to be prepared, Tara. I can at least help you there without spoiling.

I wouldn't know about MSN, tried it out yesterday actually with a friend, was kinda strange at first, not like IRC Chat at all.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm just not going to reply to that because I'm tired and anything I say will come off as rude.

I've been using MSN for years. There was a time when I used AIM more than it, but now I use MSN more than AIM.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have no idea what you're saying there.

/should be asleeeeep. oh wellz.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah.. but I like Chinchillas. I've always wanted one. xD

But I'm speaking ToS with someone. ;__;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back