• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

That's like calling Sora no Woto "K-ON! in military outfits".
    Ichizon made jokes dependent on anime references with some drama and character development.
    SYD is just sex joke after sex joke after sex joke after sex joke and doesn't afraid of anything. AND I LOVE IT. Also, Hata. I'll be back with "THIS WILL SELL" screenshots.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    27. But isn't Sora no Woto really is K-ON with military outfits, duh.

And B Gata H Kei is better than SYD.

And no, Rie Kugimiya is not good at voice Happy. She voices tsundere's better. D:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

But... But... Aya Hirano does a great job as Lucy <3

You haven't heard her image song, have you? :V

/loves all the FT image songs

And Ein is not a Tsundere (nor is Shannon), but Rie Kugimiya does an excellent job voicing them <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

This conversation is all but a matter of opinion, and thus I don't think anything is going to be accomplished from it.

ffff Fairy Tail Slow Theme for Genis Thunder Blade-ing Mithos and killing him. ;_;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...I swear the timing is great XD

I should go put iTunes on random while reading Soul Eater or playing Tales of Phantasia :B

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    32. I stopped watching Fairy Tail in the first episode, as Lucy's voice annoys me. I'm going to watch it again next month when it airs here. I hope it's not dubbed.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

You kidding, she fails as Haruhi. She's best as Rushi~

And I hope it is dubbed, so I can make fun of the dub voices <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I swear, I don't know how many times my sister's iTouch has done something of the sort. xD

And the best thing about her iTouch? She named it Blue. :B

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...Well that makes perfect sense then XD;

My laptop's name is Red. Because the laptop case I keep it in is mainly red. Mind the polka dots and whatnot.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    38. What, Roswell? You also live in the South-East Asia region? gasp. And no, please. K-On was bad enough.

Oh, and Ruby beats Red and Blue (the guy) and Platina is <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Eh? I live in that boring western country. Yeah, that one with its oil spills and whatnot.

...You know, you just said that when there's a Red fangirl lurking.

And I, personally, L-O-V-E Ruby and his bishie sparkles~ I also love Gold and his sexiness~

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    41. Oh, good. You should have seen K-On's dubbing. They used the same VA for Mugi, Azusa AND Sawako-sensei.

Oh, and Diamond is cute. I really should buy the latest volume. If I have money, I'll go to the bookstore.

Lucy

☂snow fairy, don't say goodbye
    Years

Keep in mind I made that account almost a year ago, when I first got into the series.

This account, too <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Again, everything is a matter of opinion~ I have no need to start ranting about how Red is awesomer, when I simply know in my heart that he it.

/goes back to ToS Manga.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back