• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

I'm surprised you didn't go by your own wishes and put the acronym first. :B

I do it unconsciously, aye. xD;

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I thought about it but I'm nervous enough about changing thread titles in here. I'm not even sure why, lmao.

I think I changed the TCTI title once and that's literally all I've ever changed in here. :(

jpp8

Producer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2013

OHMYGOD. ONLY ONE MINUTE INTO THE WATCHING JAPANESE POKEMON FOR THE FIRST TIME. Ash's mom and Oak sound old.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

I can see Professor Oak sounding old... but Ash's mom?

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I can't watch Pokémon in Japanese. It's just way too weird for me. At first I thought it was because the voices were so different from what I grew up with but even when PUSA changed the voice actors in the dub, I could watch that and I still find it really hard to watch any raw/subbed Pokémon. D:

Ash's voice is about the only JP one I can tolerate because I hear it so much. xD

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

XDD Yeah. It's hard not to hear Ash's Seiyuu everywhere. And Pikachu's, for that matter Ion and Sync, wheeee.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Well, Pikachu's is the same everywhere so that's never a big shock to get used to. :P

I only found out that Ikue did the Ions' voices like last night! n_n I never knew that!

Years

Thank goodness for my god awful memory then.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I don't even know when Pokémon airs on YTV anymore. :( It's always like 2pm or something and even when I am at my parents' house I'm not around at that time, orz.

And yeah that random guy in the first cap has like no depth, haha. :| His head looks like it's on a stick or something.

Years

Is it bad I don't mind this? I mean what's to expect from Pokemon? Many other things look a lot prettier. The OP for one. Such fluid 3D animation and monochrome goodness And Iron Tail to name another example. It actually turns chrome instead of just glowing white... Wait, did I just defend the Pokemon anime? Oh dear god, I'm indiscriminate. orz

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    The Pokémon anime has gotten lazier since third gen, imo. :/ Idk, I just find the animation really sloppy and cheap. The movies still look pretty good but the anime is nearly unwatchable sometimes, haha. It's a little disheartening to see that the quality isn't gonna improve with the new series. ;_;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back