• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Like Battle Rev.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    I bought this game and I never get tired of nonstop battling but here are my problems with this game.

1.No Multiplayer DS Computer fighting like in Stadium.
    2.You have to battle Wii users on Wifi not DS owners.
    3.No Minigames unlike in the Stadium features.
    4.Theres only the one mode where you battle collesseums unlike in stadium where you fight the elite four and gym leaders to obtain Pokemon.
    5.You can't choose from a list of Rentals like in the other Stadium games.
    6.No storage system so if you have friends that want to depost pokemon you can't only copy all of them with no use of trading or transfering.Unlike in stadium.
    7.No DS station or something just for Pokemon on the tv like the other Stadium games.
    8.Point clicking gets very boring when using attacks if they would've added a ball throw feature it would've been better.
    9.The Stadiums have strange rules like the Pokemon Wheel and others.
    10.Removing what you have set for your words on wifi I know Nintendo has to protect users just incase but why on the box would it say gameplay may change in experince online?
    11.No keeping track of your wifi battles so no one will know your progress.

On the good sides.

1.The graphics are pretty good.
    2.Wifi random battes are fun at times.
    3.And customizing your character.

Other than that, this game amazingly disappointed me I don't hate it i'm just disappointed.

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    About point 8 overlord dude. Switch your control scheme. IMO, Pokéball throwing would have added nothing to the game.
    About point 10 overlord dude. ESRB is the man you'll want to point a finger at here.
    About point 11 overlord dude. I'd manually record. So what if it's low-tech? Who cares?

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    3.No Minigames unlike in the Stadium features.
    For the last damned time, Pokemon was never about minigames. It's about BATTLE. If you want minigames, play Mario Party.
    4.Theres only the one mode where you battle collesseums unlike in stadium where you fight the elite four and gym leaders to obtain Pokemon.
    At least colosseum opponents are a damn challenge instead of those wussy, predictable gym leaders.
    5.You can't choose from a list of Rentals like in the other Stadium games.
    Rentals suck. Unquestionably.
    6.No storage system so if you have friends that want to depost pokemon you can't only copy all of them with no use of trading or transfering.Unlike in stadium.
    The DS game can store over 500 Pokemon. Do you really have THAT many?!
    8.Point clicking gets very boring when using attacks if they would've added a ball throw feature it would've been better.
    Because we all know there are Pokemon to throw them at, right?
    9.The Stadiums have strange rules like the Pokemon Wheel and others.
    It's supposed to be a challenge. Otherwise, serious trainers like me would be bored of it within an hour.
    10.Removing what you have set for your words on wifi I know Nintendo has to protect users just incase but why on the box would it say gameplay may change in experince online?
    Because some *expletive* words aren't *expetive* appropriate for *expletive* kids, *expletive*.
    11.No keeping track of your wifi battles so no one will know your progress.
    Now this I agree with. *points to the note next to own battle record*

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    Battle Revolution is extremely fun, the best part is the eight year olds using all legends and losing... one time I EV trained a piplup and a chimchar just too see what would happen, I ended up beating a groudon with the piplup, chimchar died though.

for the story mode I still haven't made it past the fortune wheel thing, because I don't like stopping in the middle of things and I dont' have enough time to play it through.

the whole game depends on preference- do you like running around, or battling or both.

if both go for d/p and PBR <-- thats me.

if running around go for d/p

if battling go PBR defiantely

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Yeah, but you need D/P to play PBR. The rentals suck, just like they've always had.

I wish they came up with a new error code. "Error Code: 37328, Your pokemon suck. Retrain them."

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Just, there is no reason to complain about it, again Nintendo doesn't care. I mean I saw a petition stating that PBR needed to be recalled and remade, and I just think that is very moronic. PBR has like 510 different 3D models within the game. Now that's impressive, and including attacks... That adds about another 437 things to add onto that disc. Plus the stadiums and such, did you ever think that there was not enough space to make it be the best graphical Wii game to date?

To true. you also have the wireless battles gonna be so cool.
    i wanna see my blaziken in 3d,

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Excuse me but, Battle Revoultion wasn't based off XD or Collesseum they ditched that idea and said it would be like the Stadium games. One would think it would have Stadium qualitys if it's suppose to be basically Stadium 3.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    This isn't Pokemon Stadium. It is Ultimate Pokemon Stadium. Pokemon Battles are organized fights between trainers, so when people complain that they don't move around as much, it doesn't make sense. I mean they're not supposed to move.

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    The graphics are very good in this one. Yeah, it shouldn't be $50, and you would definitely need your own Pokemon from D/P with a DS. The rentals are not good to use.

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
    Yeah, but you need D/P to play PBR. The rentals suck, just like they've always had.

the rentals don't suck in pokemon emerald if you were playing at the battle factory level 100. there was a trick. if you breed outstanding pokemon, the pokemon there would have outstanding stats when you played there. i breeded a charmander with 31 iv's in sp.atk (best day ever), and rented a charizard with max sp.atk. that was a happy day.

Back