• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't mind me... I'm boring

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2016
    Greetings, strangers. I go by many names... Shayna, 0wlette/Owlette, Shaydoodle, Astral0wl/Astralowl... But you may call me Dreamwalker. I love cartoons. I believe a good thing can come from anywhere and I speak nothing but the truth. I HATE lies and lying. Don't buck with me.

I don't know what else to say so..... Toodles~

Years
    Hi and welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here. There's a lot of areas to talk about pretty much anything pokemon and more. I'm still pretty new here myself too, but have been shown nothing but kindness from everyone on the site. Now go out and make some friends.

SmokedPaprika

Basically Garbage
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2019
    Ah hah! Click-bait introductions! I see your trick, my friend, oh yes!

Well, jokes on you, because I'm just not going to click into the thread! ...whoops.

Yo, nice to meet you, I'm new as well. Perhaps we can be allies in being specifically uninteresting and boring~. Let's be invisible together!

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Hello Boring, I'm macho! Welcome to PokeCommunity!

If you like cartoons, I'll take that as a wonderfully roundabout way of you saying that you're totally into (or would love to get into) Video Games! So check out my section!

Granted, I can only sightly guarantee that you won't be bucked with, but the closest we ever get to lying are the various rumors about the news.

Jooooooin uuuuuuus

Back