• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Don't they just look old?

rnstyip

"Next please!"
    Years
    Tower Tycoon Palmer and Hall Matron Argenta look so old in their artwork *No offense*. You can see that in the Forum Style "The Final Resistance".

Arcade Star Dahlia and Castle Valet Darach are looking pretty reasonable.

Factory Head Thorton looks like a midget *No offense (Again)*

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Don't you think Cyrus looks old? He's not even 30...on topic, not all good trainers have to be teenagers. I like that they varied it up a little.

rnstyip

"Next please!"
    Years
    Lol, but Palmers got a good belt. A Heatran, Regigigas, and Cresselia pwns, but its a bit noobish.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    They actually do look a bit old, but I wouldn't want all the characters to be teenagers only. Palmer looks a bit old, but I expect that because he's Barry's father.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    It shows that everyone in the Pokémon world of all ages can be a trainer. :)

I strongly agree. As a matter of fact, not much main characters in the game are old so it's good to have a few.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Thorton does look short yes, but I am glad to have all different ages, sizes, etc. in the game. If all the sprites were the same age and sizes, it would have been pretty boring.

Back