• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't touch that, or I will kill you >_>

Asrodrig

#1 Meowth fan
    Years
    I'm a little bit like that with my computers, since it seems like every time somebody uses them something goes wrong. I'm also pretty possessive about my Zippo lighter.

Years
    My notebooks. God help you if you dare to open it up. I will scream at you.

...it's a bit extreme, I'll admit, but I don't like people reading my writing uninvited. .___.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Yes, I never let anyone near my laptop just 'cause I don't want them to alter anything or screw it up, I can't trust most of my family due to them not knowing how to work computers themselves, in the end I always end up fixing their computers and other electronics. It's not like I have anything to hide, but yea; I'm very finicky and let no one near my laptop. Other than that not much items I care about being touched.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I am like that with my netbook and my PS3.

Or at school my waterbottle, it annoys me when people try to grab it.

Detox

My wallet, god help me if someone goes near it I will tackle them.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I am like that with my laptop, which I can't use right now because for some reason my router isn't working D:<

revlis

Translator-in-Training
    Years
    Lets see....
    iPod, Nintendo DS and Pokemon Black, my portfolio for my novel, my japanese flag with messages on it from my classmates in japan, anything that holds a real significance for me....or costs a fair bit of money.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I'm like that on a lot of stuff. Even a simple piece of paper.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Anything inside my room, including the room itself.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Don't touch my DS, or I'll hurt you. Unless I let you...

But anyways like Idiot! said, anything in my room is mine, so don't go in there. (=

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
    Years
    I wouldn't stand if my PS3 or my laptop was broken, so I don't want people touching those. Although pretty much anything important to me I wouldn't like anyone touching.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I'm like that with everything. Especially my computer.

I don't get mad easily, but messing with my stuff is one way to do it.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    I'm like that with each of my stuffed animals, you might think that's extreme for stuffed animals but each of my stuffed animals has a stroy behind it and I keep them close to my heart. I also do it with my baby stuff, I still have my baby blanket and my itty bitty baby clothes and I don't like ANYBODY touching them for fear that their'll get lost.

Years
    I'm a bit paranoid, so anything that might contain potentially embarrassing details about myself (from class notes to my closet's door), I'd quickly go out of my way to make sure no one touches it. This goes especially for my laptop.

Years
    For people I don't know that well, yes. For others, it only goes to a smaller extent. To family/etc, I don't really care.
    I don't have anything to hide, so..it's like . . who cares? ^-^

Back