• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Trade With Trentp!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has Trentp scammed you?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I've never traded with him

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    He will SCAM you like he did to everyone else, including me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post here if he scammed you, too!

Mods: You should make a Blacklist Sticky in the trade corner of all of the scammers and hacked-Pokémon traders

Last edited:

Thingula

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    No, I meant that he scammed me too :P I don't scam people because I know how it feels and I play Pokémon without cheating or tricking people.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    i was scammed like 2 mins ago Ban trentp please someone he scammed me out two good pokemon of mine

Detox

Gee why doesn't someone report him, instead of making this useless thread.

Thingula

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    It was a Pikachu-Colored-Pichu that I just got from a USA WiFi event.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    This was completely unnecessary. All you have to do is contact, via private message, one of the staff that cover this section, and they'll look into it. (TwilightBlade is an example) Posting a thread going nuts over it won't help anyone.

Also, all you mini-mods in this thread, just report and move on. You're spamming too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back