• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Wake Me Up

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I wake up when I wake up. If you try to wake me up I'm going to be real ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥♥♥ with you but if you're waking me up it's probably for a good reason. I usually stay up til like 4 or 5 am and then if I sleep as long as I like I wake up at about 1 or 2 in the afternoon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hate that song with a passion but anyway...

Waking up is easy for me most of the time. I'm a light sleeper so as soon as my alarm goes off (though I'm up usually before it) I wake up instantly. I'm not someone who wakes up in a bad mood or half asleep either. When I'm up I'm completely up. I really love the early morning because I think it's a really beautiful time of day and I love to get up really early sometimes (4-6am) and go for a jog or just sit out with some coffee. Idk it's just a relaxing time for me. I personally really hate sleeping till noon or past that because then it's like I've lost most of the day.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I used to hate waking up. But then I moved in with my boyfriend and wake up next to him every day. It's lovely. Aaaaand doesn't necessarily mean that I get up from bed quicker but nevermind that.

Years
    I wake up when I wake up. If you try to wake me up I'm going to be real ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥♥♥ with you but if you're waking me up it's probably for a good reason. I usually stay up til like 4 or 5 am and then if I sleep as long as I like I wake up at about 1 or 2 in the afternoon.

That was my sleep routine during the summer, but now that I think about, getting up during the afternoon made me feel abnormally groggy \: Like I just missed the whole day.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
    I hate waking up on school days. School starts at 8:00 for me. I have a warning alarm at 5:00am and I get up at 5:30. I have the alarm go off every 5-10 minutes until 6:30 so I don't feel persuaded to turn it off when I'm half asleep and go back to bed. I turn off all the alarms once I actually stand up and make my tea.
    I get up so early so I have time to relax and actually wake up mentally before I have to leave for school. It helps me through the day and usually puts me in a good mood.

Years
    Waking up on my own? Not so bad, even if I haven't had enough sleep. I'll still wish I was asleep, but I can get on with my day.

Waking up to my alarm? I HATE EVERYTHING EVER. If I have to get up, I want it to be of my own free will, okay?? :(

On the weekends, 9-10AM is a good time to get up. It's a few hours later than on work days, and it still gives me plenty of time to chill during the day as opposed to waking up at 11AM or later. I couldn't wake up at 2PM anymore, that's just a waste of a day.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I don't have anything to do until the afternoon, so I can wake up whenever I want. If I can fall asleep at a reasonable hour, and stay asleep, I tend to sleep until 9:00, which is great because I can go out and get some breakfast at Taco Bell!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I hate waking up before 10 o clock. Each morning I have to wake up about 7 for school and I dread it so much! My ideal time to wake up would be between 10-11, that way it doesn't seem like you've slept your day away. I hate being woken up, I'm not a morning person in general so I may snap at you if you try to wake me up.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Waking up is one of the my daily struggles. Even when I don't have to get up early for school or something else, I hate getting up and being productive. I really just like laying in my bed. It's nice and comfy. Lately that's caused me to wake up at a reasonable time, and then fall asleep and not wake up until like 3pm. >_>

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I'm in a filthy mood when I wake up out of necessity. I hate having somewhere to be in the morning. When I can just wake up at my own pace I'm quite happy to get up and be productive.

Back