• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

don't wanna too lazy

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Uhh, everything... Depression ftw Doing dishes, cleaning, other chores... Ehehe. I'm really bad about it and have to force myself to do a lot of stuff. I gotta whip myself into shape!! ;_;

Years
    You know you've reached a whole new level of laziness when it's been 4 months since you last beat a video game...

Yukari

Well my issue isn't laziness. Mostly lack of motivation, fatigue, and anhedonia.

That or I'm making excuses for doing nothing but listening to music. Hell if I know.

Bay

Years
    You know you've reached a whole new level of laziness when it's been 4 months since you last beat a video game...
    I recently beat a video game early this month, but each time I beat a video game I don't finish another one for a few months, so I know that feeling all too well, hah.

Besides that, I got a few fics I was supposed/owed a review, but I'm behind with that and then I'm like, "urgh, don't feel like commenting," woops. There's also the addition of writing (and editing) my own stories, but again suddenly not much motivation.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I'm too lazy to do a lot of things, but in the end I do eventually drag myself off my butt to do them. I'm still pretty laid back though as a person...but I work better under pressure anyways. Nothing drags my Inner type 'A' to the fore like a need. Call it selfish but I do like my me time, and I make plenty of room for it. It's how I keep myself balanced.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    Everything.

Except this post haha.

( Joke just dun take that serious )

My laziness always kill me. When I want to do something I always like " yeah, I 'll do it later " .

Sad that it affects my life too much.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Housework, ha :(

I hate doing housework, or any type of chore. I just think "i've been working all day/week, the last thing I want to do in my own free time is clean". That's not to say I let the place get into a state; if it desperately needs cleaning, i'll do it, but bleh. Do not want.

Back