• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

dont waste your money!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Murasaki

Confused @_@
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 20, 2008
    In my opinion, PBR is a waste of money if:

1. You don't have WiFi
    2. You don't have a DS with Diamond/Pearl

The reason being is that the game just wouldn't be much fun without those things (for me anyway). I really love transferring my Pokemon across and seeing them in 3D, and the Mystery Gifts are pretty cool too. I also love the fact that you can customise your own trainer (I've wanted that in a Pokemon game for a long time) although I think they should have added more character model options rather than just 6...

WiFi is addictive (even without friend codes). Sometimes I come across teams that literally make me giggle... I ended up battling with someone who had a whole team of Sharpedo and was dressed as a pirate (their opening phrase being "Arr! Pirates are coming!")... it really did make me laugh out loud.

So yeah... I get a lot of fun out of PBR and to me it's not a waste of money at all ^^

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    The only reasons I would buy PBR is:

-Soul Dew can be bought (yay!)
    -Pikachu with Surf and Volt Tackle + Lightball (I already have the LB its Surf I care about)
    -Petaya, Starf, Lansat, and the elusive Liechi Berry (You can also get the Enigma Berry but I am gonna get it from transferring one of my friend's E-Reader berries over to my Diamond, he would not mind he mooching since he is not really into Pokemon anymore...)
    -Beat the crap out of random people (unfourtanetly hackers can own you by participating on this)

I wish Nintendo would have stop smoking marijuana and put an RPG mode in PBR...

Back