• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Don't you feel Giratina's shadow looks creepy.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
Years
  • Hey everyone,To all Platinum player have you all realize when Giratina's a shadow it looks much creepy like example,the Platinum Intro in the last part theres suppose to have Giratina's shadow starring us and when at the Spear Pillar,Giratina grab Cyrus withn a loud cry and also its creepy eyes.Don't you think it looks creepy?Well in my opinion,I think its more creepy when Giratina Captures Cyrus with a loud cry.

Last edited:

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    No... the eyes and the smile on into just PWNZ!
    it was very cool.. well that's what i think ^_^

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2009
    It just looks weird to me. Not creepy, just weird. I kinda wish you didn't have to have the item to make it go back into it's origin forme though.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    It startled me a bit when he jumped at the screen but it was cute when it was staring at me. Just a blinking away.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Like said before i think he is all dark and creepy but a softy at heart. I mean in movie 11 he is all friendly with pikachu. And yeah his smile is all joker style but still he is a kid at heart and just wants some love instead of being treated bad and being sent to a strange world.

M O M U S U

Fail-safe
    Years
  • There are two strange things about it...

• It's joker-like grin.
    • The way it drips.
    It's not creepy, I think it's awesome.
    Strange is a better fitting word here.

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
  • "Creepy" as in "it has been designed with the intent to have a creepy look," yes. I think Giratina looks creepy. Giratina's shadows don't creep me out in the very slightest, but they do have a creepy style about them.

When the shadow first popped up in-game, I think my reaction consisted of a mix of excited exclamations that go against PC's rules. Having it randomly swoop around the Distortion World just makes everything more fun. The creepy Giratina shadows are definitely one of the neatest visual special effects in a Pokémon game so far. Can't wait to catch it. :D

(... Of course, I have to beat Cyrus first... My all-Steel team does not get along well with his Houndoom and his Earthquake-using Gyarados.)

Years
  • Isn't it supposed to? I mean, it gives off the suspenseful vibe that make you wanna proceed in the game. x3

Well, either way, I think Giratina's beautiful. :3

Back