• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Dont you just love meganium

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrashSmAshley

Ace Trainer
Years
  • I use Meganium. Good pokemon to have especially since grass types are a little harder to find than other types.

Sire

Making Flareon Own You
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    My Meganium is soon going to be sitting in my PC living it's terrible life. I hate, and I only picked Chikorita for a challenge. :/

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Meganium is an awesome Pokémon. I've learned that more now since I'm currently training a Bayleef. Although, I'm not going to evolve it. :\ Now that I've gotten that off my shoulders, I've got to say that this thread really isn't needed here. It could be moved to Pokémon General, but in all this thread isn't needed, especially considering you can list your favorite Pokémon here in this thread, What's your favorite Pokémon?

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back