• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dont you think that we,humans,would beat pokemon if they were real?

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I actually think that Pokémon are VERY capable of killing us with their attacks. You make it sound like thunderbolt doesn't do as much damage, but high voltage is almost an instant kill for every human being, no matter your age, size, strength, and so on. The only reason why it doesn't really harm humans that much in the anime, is because it is child-friendly.

And like you pointed out Hydro Pump - high pressure water can put dents easily in even steel, and they even use high pressure water to accurately cut through plates in factories, so a full blow Hydro Pump would wipe the floor with us.

Just think about what Rock and Ground attacks would do. Avalanche or Stone Edge, and even Rock Throw could damage our skull easily. It's true that Pokémon overall aren't taller than 2.5m (except for Wailord), but their strength is definitely incomparable with ours.

You pointed out that we have guns and technology, and while that is true, the average human does not exactly have a bazooka on them to protect themselves, let alone any firearm at all.

poke are poke

mischievous
    Years
  • First tis will never happen. Second pokemon will kill us specially ones like mewtwo,mew and ditto thrid you just talking like it is war of the world and this is happeneing tommorow or something of that sort. And if you didn't know pokemon aren't real it is a game

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    First tis will never happen. Second pokemon will kill us specially ones like mewtwo,mew and ditto thrid you just talking like it is war of the world and this is happeneing tommorow or something of that sort. And if you didn't know pokemon aren't real it is a game
    OP means if they would be real though, if we would be able to beat them, just theoretically. Nonetheless I still think that they would kick our butts, even if we have technology.

poke are poke

mischievous
    Years
  • Technology? Hmph one pshycis will destroy that. The only chance is against thoose normal types

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    Then I will give you the best idea .... try fighting with the wild animal in a forest or jungle, you will get your rough idea can you kick pokemon butt or not where they have nature power ;)

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2012
    Humans could never beat them. It's a proven fact ^-^ But seriously, try facing Pikachu alone and see if you can stay alive xD

KNC

Sir Demoknight
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Well try getting yourself killed by an zigzagoon...
    But yeah apart from the real darn small fry it still would be pretty dangerous. As already said, humans aren't superior to so much animals in reality either, so they wouldn't be to pokemon as well.

Chu

Chu 4ever
    Years
  • Well any Pokemon that's not a normal type can kill a human, and they out number us 20 to 1!

Humans could never beat them. It's a proven fact ^-^ But seriously, try facing Pikachu alone and see if you can stay alive xD

I don't think I could bring my self to hurt a Pikachu or Raichu, because 1 their my favorite 2 It's one of those things that you bring home, and hide from your parents.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2013
    Maybe some pre-evolved pokemon, but most would kick our ass.

I mean, some have tough skin, armor, etc.

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
    Years
  • I mean even without weapons just with our hands or just with some rocks and sticks we would absolutely kick their asses!How could they hurt us? Haha..With some weak small tornados(gust,whirlwind etc) , with their leaf attacks(razor leaf,leaf storm etc) or with their electric attacks?(bolt,thunder etc)..I mean most pokemon are barely over 2 meters so that alone makes them quite weak..And also how could some sludge(sludge bomb) or a small bolt from a pikachu hurt us? Lol..Not to refer to bubblebeam or watergun..Some moves would do a tiny bit of damage like hydro pump(its like you stand somewhere with the fire hose turned on at you),fire attacks, thunder(it would just make you go in a shock for a bit) etc.
    But none of these attacks would kill a human..NONE of every pokemon attacks..Dont you agree?
    And l dont talk about flamethrower or any other attacks like this..I am talking about the other weaker attacks like bolts,ice beam,solar beam and razor leaf..I seriously cant imagine how could a small bulbasaur hurt me in any way except from putting me to sleep!
    I'm under the firm belief that a Togepi could kick anybody's ass.

Fire moves are Fire. NO CONTEST
    Pressurised water can kill you.
    Sharp leaves can kill you.
    Rocks can kill you.
    Shaking earth can kill you.
    Steel can kill you NO CONTEST
    Dragons are the true NO CONTEST
    Psychic moves - Brain Damage = NO CONTEST
    Ghosts can make you kill yourself.
    Darkness can kill your brain.
    Poison, NO CONTEST it's like Fire.
    Ice can give you Hypothermia.

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
    Years
  • Let me remind everyone.

Normal types are anything but.

If Farfetch'd can use Thunder, and Linoone can use Focus Blast, we're all screwed. But, they clearly explain in the anime that Pokemon are friendly, if only by curiosity, towards humans.

Absol predicts ABSOLute disasters
    Shaymin flock towards gratitude
    Mesprit gives us emotion
    Uxie gives us Knowledge
    Azelf gives us Willpower
    Lapras give us alternative methods of aquatic travel
    And by using these very powers they help us with, they can kill us.

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
    Years
  • My apologies for a short response, but:

There's no way that humans can beat Pokemon, sorry. Anything that's fictional can easily defeat us.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • Humans are more intelligent- we would have the ability to outthink the pokemon.
    Let's not forget- Without us humans, there would be no pokecenters, Potions or eithers.

All we would need to do is stick together. Make armour to gaurd against their attacks, and use their types to make effective weapons. fire arrows or planticide to kill grass pokmeon

Pokemon would eventually run out of HP or PP, making them easy to kill. :)
    It would also be wise to capture some pokemon and use them as slaves. dirty little pikachus running getting the electricity drained out of them 24/7.

Sure, 1 on 1 we would die, but that applies with a lot of animals as it is. Lions, sharks, elephants, rinos, snakes etc.

Back