• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't you Wish you Could See who Left That Rep For you?

Rep Leaver

• Sure Do!

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Nope :D

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Don't Really Care lol.

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    I wish i knew who keeps giving me bad rep so i could report them.Some people think it's funny to give people bad rep.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    I chose yes. ^^;; Recently I've received bad rep from someone that said something rather mean, and pointless. It was for welcoming a member to PC. Also I received bad rep from someone just because I didnt say something they wanted me to say. .___.; I hate it when people give me bad rep for no reason at all. -.-

It would be great if we could see who gave us rep~ Especially for the good rep. I always like giving people good rep back for repping me in the first place. x3 When they dont sign who its from, then I have nothing to repay them with. ;-;

~Karli

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I can see who gives me rep. =3 Well, when I see a post that they made that I like, I'll rep them back. =3

*has a sudden urge to merge all the threads about rep together. @_@))

Last edited:
    Years
    I'm glad I can't see who gave me rep. *people gasp*

Because I'm afraid if I could see the people who gave me pointless bad rep, I'd kill them...or at least overreact about it. XD It doesn't really matter...I leave my rep off, anyways. :P

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Oh no! Another bad rep from the thieves thread. >< I really wish this would happen so the bad reppers wouldn't bad rep for no purpose so much. But, I thank Karli for giving me some rep. ^^ Is there a possible way the reputation givers would be revealed or would the forums not allow it?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Random rep is really odd somebody just increased mine randomdly.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    I just wish I could give rep, my computer is screwed up so it wont let me.

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
    I don't care if I know who gave me rep. When I got rep I usually knew who gave it to me, because they were all friends xD
    even if I got a random rep I'll be like "cool, rep!" and leave it at that. Either that or "man, they gave me bad rep. *mad for a second* *later* Oh well. xD"

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    I never do. Everyone who gives me rep either tells me directly in there comment or gives some sort of hint. So knowing for sure would take the fun out of it! XD

dumbthingy

General Protection Fault
    Years
    Don't really care too much about friggin rep. It'd be way too easy to suck up to somebody with rep flooding.

If I could see it... positive rep would be acceptable, but negative rep... fear me :dead:

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    ^^; The main issue would be seeing bad rep..bad rep wars would break-out ^^;

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    Nope... probably its not a good idea to see who left rep - simply because, as Claire said, bad rep wars could arise easily... Good rep chains can also increase, so it wouldn't probably be a good idea... =/

Sawyer

���
    Years
    usually i can figure it out. XD when this dumb kid that got banned (Megatron) gave me two bad reps, i could tell it was him, cause he left a clue: he said "yessss" in everything he said. ^^,

Back