• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doofation Development

Tony the Awesome

mi nombre es tony
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    hey, i still have the picture of atsume town.
    you guyz vaunts me tah send the picz?
    I have it stored in my extremely secret folder of delights( if you know what I mean ;)
    so yeah.
    EVERYJONE! WE HAVOE QUIT THIS HKACK! THIS HACK WILL CONETINUE NO LONGER!

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Well, just because you and Sandro don't like him, doesn't mean everybody does. :/
    If you hate someone, keep them to yourself.

Anyways, how goes everything guys?

EDIT: Change Wind~ to .Pichu-kun.
    Err...You're angering me a tad. Everybody in the team gets to voice their opinions. I never said you didn't like him, I just said I didn't, and neither does sandro. kthxbai.

EDIT: Big thanks to zeikku for being dudilicious all of the ownage fun time.

Last edited:

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
    Ok lets look at this logically, Lucario 9 would be a reserve mapper, meaning he's not mapping full time, if we needed a huge map done, we could ask him, I agree with the fact .Pichu-kun said about just because you (TB Pro) and sandro hate him doesn't mean "we" all have to.

I say we give him a chance, if he bails out then he's clearly blown the chance.
    TB Pro, I agree, everybody gets to voice their opinions. If we didn't this hack would suck.
    I'm proud to be dudilicious of the ownage fun time.

Play nice guys ;)

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Hey guys, me and Lucario 9 talked, and we're cool again. So fellas, what's up with teh game? Any updates...AT ALL?

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    It's not Zeikku's hack. ;)
    It's the Syn_Saneggidarkrony's. :P
    I'll post my map on THis post later when Im not lazy/.

Err...Please don't. It's not cool to post maps, it gives away too much about the hack.

NO guys, this is not closed or quit, we just need to get the ROM From Erick, who hasn't been that active.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    This hack has a rather different and original story. Good luck with the hack.

Tony the Awesome

mi nombre es tony
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    Err...Please don't. It's not cool to post maps, it gives away too much about the hack.

NO guys, this is not closed or quit, we just need to get the ROM From Erick, who hasn't been that active.
    alright. so the map is secret to the team, but not to other members... :p

This hack has a rather different and original story. Good luck with the hack.
    Good luck with your hack too. NOT! I HOPE IT DIES!!! Hahaha!!!!
    Jk man XD. Good luck with yours too ;)

theschmizz393

Cleffas will rule!
    Years
    the map with the city with the mountain around it looks alot like blackthorn to me...but seriously great job, and im excited where this unusual theme will take you.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    the map with the city with the mountain around it looks alot like blackthorn to me...but seriously great job, and im excited where this unusual theme will take you.
    It's supposed to be a new type of Blackthorn City! xD;

Back