• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

" Doomsday on 2012 "

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    First I must say, I love how you act as if Wikipedia is a one hundred percent reliable source. It is not, it is very helpful but anyone can change any page with false information that looks real.

The Doomsday of 2012, I have no opinion about it. So many things saying something will happen in that year, and for the most part they are interpretations which can be different for many people. On top of that, it is in the future. I am not a psychic. I will just live my life as I would if I never heard of 2012 and if something happens, well I guess it sucks to be us.

Also to those who say there will be a Doomsday but not on 2012, well, I see you all have a fine thirst for the obvious. Everything starts and everything ends (supposedly.) So, if we are still in existence, I guess the end still has to occur.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    You archeologists did flip the calender over to the other side, didn't you?

They probably didn't.

Honestly, I don't care if the world ends in 2012. Heck, for all I know the world could end tomorrow. When your time comes, your time comes. So all I'm gonna do is live happily until death happens.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    First Y2K (Year 2000), and now all of this. Honestly, it's a load of bologna. Will the world end some day? Of course it will. How can we actually predict the causes of that end? Mankind's actions are unpredictable when talking about that distant future, which is why all of this doomsday stuff is dumb. I read that article, and I honestly don't believe a word of it. Scripture, I don't care. Doomsday theories are just stupid.

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
    Well for one thing I'm kinda weirded out how the calender will end the day before my birthday but okay. Anyway, I'm not so much worried but some people make such a big deal out of it. I mean live your lives to the fullest people, don't just sit around waiting to see what will happen next! I also know about all the times the world is supposed to end but it never did. Just go on with your lives and when the world ends, which is probably thousands of years from now, then it's done.

Alec_

Years
    As the others have said. This is just a prediction. It can happen. But we are not sure. Some psychics or whatever. xD. Are sure of it. But. Some priests disapproved this sayings.

~Fairytales.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    All this 2012 bullcrap came from the Mayans predicting 9/11, which yes, did happen, but there's a big difference between a plane going through two towers (which could happen any year, any month, any week, any day, any hour, any minute, any second) and the world coming to an end. That just doesn't happen out of nowhere, especially without further proof or backup that there very may well be a doomsday in 2012.

Hopefully when 2012 comes, everyone can shut up and stop making all these crappy threads.

No, I don't believe in it.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I see no reason to share this when there's been like, 4545352543 other threads on the same topic. And I don't mean you, I mean people in general, ~Fairytales.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Doom's Day ain't going to happen on 2012, it ain't going to happen until one of you guys get murdered or have a serious disease, and that's called death.

Alec_

Years
    Doom's Day ain't going to happen on 2012, it ain't going to happen until one of you guys get murdered or have a serious disease, and that's called death.
    Well. Some of them might happen. As the past predicitions. Some of the past prediction happens. Well if you have AH1N1 Virus. Your not lucky. :3 xD

~Fairytales.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    All this 2012 bullcrap came from the Mayans predicting 9/11, which yes, did happen, but there's a big difference between a plane going through two towers (which could happen any year, any month, any week, any day, any hour, any minute, any second) and the world coming to an end. That just doesn't happen out of nowhere, especially without further proof or backup that there very may well be a doomsday in 2012.

Hopefully when 2012 comes, everyone can shut up and stop making all these crappy threads.

No, I don't believe in it.
    Did they? This is the first I've heard of that. :( I'm pretty sure the 2012 conspirists have been around for aaaages though, long before 9/11.

Back