• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Dose anyone do this or is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2013
    Beat all the games with a cheating device ?. I cannot stand playing threw the whole game . I just want to see the ending.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
  • Wrong section

No I've never used a cheating device. Not that the story means anything to me. The fun comes from training your pokemon, and putting your team together in your own way.

It's a very simplistic format for a game that's easily broken when people are allowed to cheat

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Why would you even buy the game if you just wanted to see the ending? Why not just watch it on Youtube or something?

No I do not cheat. I enjoy the game as it is. In your case, you shouldn't even waste money on the game.

As Killjoy said though, this should be in general gaming section.

Years
  • It's something I do often as well. Oftentimes I'm not interested in the game itself, just the story XD The game becomes a bit of an interactive novel.

CrowSvenson

DarkTrainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 24, 2016
    Never. Not even when breaking the Gen I games beyond recognition.

Years
  • I used to clone my pokemon if possible (gen II games and R/S/E) to get extra items.
    In Black I had used an action replay to get unlimited items to help me beat the game because I literally had no time to beat it the normal way (it took me two years even with that, sad right?) But now I have a little more time and no longer need to do these things for beating the game. (black was the only one I've ever used an action replay on) I don't like doing it and feel guilty when I do it so I prefer not to unless of course I just don't think I will ever beat it otherwise. Increase in time the past month let me almost beat Soul silver and I didn't have to cheat at all and didn't really have the option this time to be honest.

But to just get to the end? Naw, it makes me sad to reach the end. :<

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
  • But to just get to the end? Naw, it makes me sad to reach the end. :<

Exactly this. It's the journey, not the destination.

And frankly, what happens at the end of a pokemon game? You beat 'TeamX's' boss, and then the champion, credits role afterwords. That's how they all end. $40

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I personally love to endulge in all of the new features, storyline and characters a new generation has to offer, but everybody has a different style of playing I guess!

However this topic does not belong in this section of the forum, so I'm going to have to lock this thread.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back