• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Double evolvtion

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
  • It only happened to me once and it was my staravia and my shinx. They both evolved after the battle and I wasnt expecting it, and I didnt really want them to but after they did I just stopped using them.

IcyArceusRider

Nyaaaaa <3
    Years
  • Oh yeah, that's happened to me! Isn't it awesome when your pokemon evolve one right after the other? ^^

For me, it was my Bidoof and Shinx. Even though I really don't like Bibarel...that was the last time it happened to me.

Zowayix

hi
    Years
  • What would happen if:

In a double battle, you have Pikachu and Bidoof on the field, both have 4 moves.

Bidoof uses Tackle, Pikachu uses T-shock.

Pikachu kills something, Bidoof gains a level, it tries to learn a new attack, you get rid of Tackle...

What happens now??? =O

Bidoof will learn the new attack over Tackle, then use it instead of Tackle during its turn.

However, I don't know what happens if the deleted attack was something like Fly or Solarbeam. If I remember correctly I think it still uses Fly/Solarbeam/whatever even though it doesn't know it anymore, but I might be wrong on this.

That could be quite hard. If it was five, you could get a team of Caterpies and retreat battle them against someone powerful. But for a full team, you'd have to calculate it just right.

Not really. Use the Daycare to train a Lv49 Shelgon or something so it has 1 or 2 EXP left to level up, then use the Caterpie method you said earlier.

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
  • its quite interesting actually. I evolved three at a time once i was challenging the elite 4.
    :)

HappyEmoKid

DRAGON POKEMON FTW!!!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    Was training my Gabite and my Shelgon(traded over from my pearl)

and my Gabite gained a lvl (to lvl 48) and then i switched to my shelgon
    and lvl it up to 50 and they evovled gabite first then shelgon!

joelogs

region Explorer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    as for me, i got into a double battle with my luxio and barboarch the first time i played pearl and right after that they evolved...yeah...surprised that time cause i wasn't even thinking how much experience they've got..lol

Back