• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Double Greninja Team

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Hey there, I'm looking to make a double Greninja team (one purely physical, one purely special) and am looking for move types that offer the most coverage and was hoping someone may have found a better combination than me. (mostly cause I'm sick of going through the type combinations on the Coverage Calculator!)

So my Special Greninja has gotten a max coverage of 492 Super Effective and 282 Normal (nothing immune or not very effective) with Water, Grass, Ice and Dark

while my Physical Greninja has gotten a max coverage of 529 Super Effective and 245 Normal (nothing immune or not very effective) with Water, Flying, Fighting and Dark.

Hidden power is not an option as both are already bred, I'm just curious if anyone has found a better combination of move types based on what it can learn from level up, move tutors, TMs and so on. Thanks!

Back