• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Double Team Deals

Years
    Double Team Deals

Double
    Team Deals

(=Nemesis=) and JadeFires
    Generation IV and Generation V

Attention: As of the 1st of July, we are, for the time being, closed. This is due to unfortunate and unforeseen family circumstances. We may have to close permanently, but this remains to be seen. All trade agreements made before this date will be honoured. If you want to be among the first to know when we re-open, please send me a message with the subject line "Double Team Deals Re-Opening".

The auction for a Shiny Eevee has been won by Dreyko. Congratulations.

If you would like to see what we have to offer when (and if) we reopen, may I draw your attention to the spoiler tag below.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

JadeFires

Novice Breeder
    Years
    Hello and Welcome!
    I'm the main breeder in this thread, and am happy to take Pokemon and move set requests!
    The Games/FCs I will be using are as follows:

Double Team Deals

White
    OT: Jade - 51243
    3353-3434-9009

Pearl
    OT: Jade - 15833
    4341-2906-6340​

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
    i know this isn on the list but is it possible for me to get an adamant scraggy that knows fake out and drain punch? or a adamant EV'd scrafty that also knows drain punch and fake out.

i can offer an untouched thundurus for the EV'd Scrafty.

pm or vm me back if this is possible
    thanks in advance =)

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2011
    Hey, id like all the eevee evolves, and togepi if possible.

I have quite a few pokemon now, so if there is something specifec you need then message me please.

Thanks in advance,

Bojangles.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    Not on the list, but can you get me an Adamant Timburr with the egg moves Drain Punch and Mach Punch, and UT.

I'm offering a:
    EV'd Ferrothorn.
    EV'd Reuniclus

Take whichever you like.

JadeFires

Novice Breeder
    Years
    Adamant Timburr with the egg moves Drain Punch and Mach Punch
    I'm sorry I can not, or rather it is impossible to breed a Timburr with both the Drain Punch and Mach Punch egg moves due to the two moves being taught by two completely different Pokemon.

Seeing as egg moves are only passed down by the father, it is impossible to breed the first generation with one and then try and breed a second generation using a different father and a mother bred from the first generation. The first egg move will be lost.

I can however breed the Timburr with the fallowing move combination's:
    1. Counter, Comet Punch, Detect and Mach Punch
    2. Counter, Force Palm and Foresight
    3. Counter, Endure and Reversal
    4. Detect, Force Palm and Reversal
    5. Endure, Reversal and Wide Guard
    6. Detect, Drain Punch, Force Palm, Reversal, and Wide Guard

I am sorry for the confusion. Please let me know if any other these will suffice.

Molts

Novice Breeder
    Years
    I'm sorry I can not, or rather it is impossible to breed a Timburr with both the Drain Punch and Mach Punch egg moves due to the two moves being taught by two completely different Pokemon.

Seeing as egg moves are only passed down by the father, it is impossible to breed the first generation with one and then try and breed a second generation using a different father and a mother bred from the first generation. The first egg move will be lost.

I can however breed the Timburr with the fallowing move combination's:
    1. Counter, Comet Punch, Detect and Mach Punch
    2. Counter, Force Palm and Foresight
    3. Counter, Endure and Reversal
    4. Detect, Force Palm and Reversal
    5. Endure, Reversal and Wide Guard
    6. Detect, Drain Punch, Force Palm, Reversal, and Wide Guard

I am sorry for the confusion. Please let me know if any other these will suffice.

I don't mean to be a bit blunt, but its actually not impossible, just a bit difficult.

Hitmonchan can learn both attacks. You can teach hitmonchan drain punch in HG/SS from a TM, and he can learn mach punch at lvl 19. Which would require than you either get a lower lvl hitmonchan or lvl a tyrogue then get a heartscale and relearn mach punch.

After you do that you just transfer the hitmonchan to gen 5 and breed it with a female timburr.

Hope that helps :D

JadeFires

Novice Breeder
    Years
    I don't mean to be a bit blunt, but its actually not impossible, just a bit difficult.

Hitmonchan can learn both attacks. You can teach hitmonchan drain punch in HG/SS from a TM, and he can learn mach punch at lvl 19. Which would require than you either get a lower lvl hitmonchan or lvl a tyrogue then get a heartscale and relearn mach punch.

After you do that you just transfer the hitmonchan to gen 5 and breed it with a female timburr.

Hope that helps :D
    Thank you for pointing out my mistake, I did not take the time to see if it could be taught as a TM in another generation.

@Solarowl - Please forgive the mix up. I can do it, however it will take a little more time. If you wish to have another move set prepared instead then just say the word. If not, Ill gladly make the original requested Timburr if your still up for trading.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    Was just reading that and got a bit confused. lol
    "I thought Hitmonchan could learn both!"

I'm still up for trading the original one. Also, could you make it male? Please and Thank you!
    And BTW, I've added a few choices:
    EV'd Ferrothorn
    EV'd Reuniclus
    EV'd Chandelure
    EV'd Porygon-Z

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
    hey, i have another request. could you breed me an adamant roggenrola and then evolve it into boldore so that when you trade it to me it evolves? all it has to be is adamant.

oh and a modest zorua please

pm or vm me if you can do this for me

Last edited:
    Years
    Not sure about Jade, but speaking for myself, I'd have to train up a Growlithe; might have it done today, definitely by tomorrow.

EDIT: Sorry, it seems that's already been taken care of by Jade.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2014
    Can i have a Scraggy with drain punch and Thunderpunch? Il trade Nemisis a Lapras with egg moves Protect and Ancheint power (because iv already give Jadefire about 12 :L) or a Omanyte?

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    I'm interested in eevee, elekid, magby, togepi and tyrogue. (I don't care about IV's, EV's, etc)
    Check my thread for what I have to offer. :)

Back