• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Download list of caught Pokemon

Years
  • Hello all,

I am trying to figure out a better way of determining which Pokemon I have caught, and I play Pokemon Y on the 3DS. I was hoping I could download a list of my Pokemon into a spreadsheet. I checked Pokemon.com but didn't find a way to do it.

Does anyone know if a way to do this? I would prefer not to have to write down each Pokemon by going through my Pokedex and keep it updated every time I catch a new Pokemon.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

SamStyle

Mega Bidoof
    Years
  • Hello all,

I am trying to figure out a better way of determining which Pokemon I have caught, and I play Pokemon Y on the 3DS. I was hoping I could download a list of my Pokemon into a spreadsheet. I checked Pokemon.com but didn't find a way to do it.

Does anyone know if a way to do this? I would prefer not to have to write down each Pokemon by going through my Pokedex and keep it updated every time I catch a new Pokemon.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

I wrote up a spreadsheet with all the unobtainable and friend safari only pokemon. haven't got round to a national one because i completed the kalos dexes before i started writing it.

https://poke-map.com/
    this has a list at the side but not sure how hopeful it could be

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
    Years
    Years
  • I wrote up a spreadsheet with all the unobtainable and friend safari only pokemon. haven't got round to a national one because i completed the kalos dexes before i started writing it.

//removed link because I don't have 15 posts yet//
    this has a list at the side but not sure how hopeful it could be

I also populated a list of Pokemon and their locations as well. I guess I would like to track which Pokemon I have already caught to compare against the full list so I know which Pokemon I have remaining. In my opinion, the Pokedex isn't the easiest to navigate in game.

I guess to clarify my OP, I would like to download my Pokedex to another spreadsheet to better sort and organize what I have caught, what I have seen in game, and what I haven't even seen yet in game.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    I also populated a list of Pokemon and their locations as well. I guess I would like to track which Pokemon I have already caught to compare against the full list so I know which Pokemon I have remaining. In my opinion, the Pokedex isn't the easiest to navigate in game.

I guess to clarify my OP, I would like to download my Pokedex to another spreadsheet to better sort and organize what I have caught, what I have seen in game, and what I haven't even seen yet in game.

There's an option on the Pokedex to show only Pokemon you haven't caught (press the magnifying glass icon and then order by "not caught"). It's not quite what you're asking for, but it's a start.

EDIT: Also, if you press the magnifying glass and order "by number" it will show all Pokemon you have seen or caught without any of the blank spaces.

Last edited:
    Years
  • For everyone that has helped, I appreciate your responses. You have provided some good details on how I can proceed. I will use a combination of these techniques to get my Excel spreadsheet set up.

Thank you!

Back