• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DP 111 (Spoiler)/Review Thread

Dr. Ookido

オーキド博士
Years
  • *sigh* Talk about overreaction. Damn the dude needs to chill.
    Actual question: isn't it "da yo" instead of "dayo"?
    I don't think "which word should stick together" really matters when Romanizing. It's just the same thing.
    2) I am fine with him not getting Riolu.
    4) He wants to complain to the writers directly. RIGHT. He needs some juice. Calm down, man.
    Even if I am neutral about the aura thingy, the annoyance of the Auraholics in PC (and some other forums) keeping on saying that Satoshi would have a Riolu/Lucario is seriously bugging me. Now I'm starting to turn into an Anti-Auraholic. And now No. 3 is out of control!
    I can't say I see why Satoshi should get a Riolu/Lucario. I mean sure, they are kinda cool at times but still, they're pretty damned overused as a non-legendary particularly in the anime, and Satoshi has a bunch of other potential monsters he could have. Just because Satoshi has aura doesn't mean that he should get a Riolu, either. Satoshi having aura is kinda a minor bs thing anyways, to boost plot points (Just because he's Satoshi doesn't mean he should have uber-powers).

Last edited:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I was just wondering they they were seperate words because I don't know Japanese very well.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Su. This episode looks really coolies. I saw the pics and was glad to see that it ended nice. Finally I get to see Mars and I have to say she looks super coolies. Teeheehee Can't wait to see more of her and her kitty. Teeheeehee

Well I am glad that Ash didn't Oaked Gliscor. I love Gliscor!!!! He is so cute!!! Teeheehee

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Yeppie. Stapled.

It just that, and I know everybody has heard this and getting tired of hearing it, Gliscor seems like Ash's Heracross from Johto so it feels like it will get Oaked eventually. I mean I really do want to see Ash get more pokemon, not really Riolu, but in order for that to happen it means somebody has to be Oaked. Personally I don't want to see Staravia be Oaked so really. Su. It may has to be Gliscor.

Still Gliscor is coolies. Teeheehee

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • I finally got to see episode 110 and 111. Great two-parter. The animated even gave Pluto a cameo.
    The part where Gen and Lucario where containing the explosion reminds me of the part of the 8th movie where Ash and Lucario gave Mew their aura.
    Overall I really like these two epsiodes.
    Cyrus doesn't really seem to be anoyed by the set back, meaning that he must has something else up his sleeve.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Yep. I swear Cyrus was gonna laugh hysterically at the end of the show. Which means he got something else in his mind, and not even the commanders know it. Isn't he cruel...?

Agreed. That explosion part was quite touching, it actually mimics the Ash + Lucario scene in the eighth movie. The only difference is that no one dies in the end. :D

Yeah, Pluto~ I think they've moved into the Platinum story, which either means there'll be a Stark Mountain scene, and... Handsome will appear as a Croagunk (lol), OR they will just show the PalkiaDialgaGiratina part.

Something I'd like to add. Professor Karashina (?), Reiji and Rowan earn some cameos, so I think they'll appear in the Mt Coronet arc...? I hope so, cuz... more people in the plot, MORE excitement! Yippees~

Back