• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DP 86 discussion (Japanese spoilers)

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I don't see another thread...anyone watch it? It was a cool episode and it's nice to see Dawn win again!

WOMAN FROM THE INCREDIBLES! Who happens to look like Maddie Bleustien

- LOL Croagunk's laugh is hilarious. In PMD2 the English version translates over his laugh meh-heh-heh (in text, of course) which just makes it sadder it's not in the dub
    - What was James wearing...
    - It's the same MC from the tag-battle eps!
    - LOL Ash! Too embarassing XD
    - James and Brock friends XD The zoom-in on Brock really made me laugh
    - Wobbuffet looks like he's wearing a 1900's swimming costume
    - Dawn's dress looks pretty
    - Eww how did Ash get to the next round!? My eyes! My eyes! This is not fanservice...its like saying Tarzan Giovanni is fanservice...oh great, now I have BOTH in my head
    - LOL why was James looking bored through the motto?
    - Haha lots of bighead Jessie XD
    - Yay Dawn!
    - Aww no preview?

Didn't notice the op change first time round (I skip it) but I read a comment and decided to look. Now it looks like Ash is going to be crushed by Gliscor and Buizel XD

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I don't know why the merged my DP 086 thread before...

Yeah I loved the episode too. I hated Choko though. She was so annoying with her Mismagius...>_<

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Oh well her name is Choko. XD I could make a joke, but I'd get in trouble.

Go on Serebii.

Edit: @ Jorah: I forgot to say earlier the woman who looks liek the scientist from the increidble and Maddie Blaustein's name is Hoshino, she is n expert sylist like Choko *cringes* and Paris (who speaks French go figure XD)

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    Great Ep!

Anyone but me thinks that caveman outfit Ash wore suited him perfectly. Lol!

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • It wasn't me. I don't know who did that. Shifty eyes.

Anyone get a cap on Wob's costume? I love those disguises of his.
    It was .fate, but It doesn't really matter since we have this one.^^

It's on Serebii I believe if not check filb.de.

Daisuke33

The Ultimate Unreal Hero
    Years
  • I gotta say this was a surprizingly good episode, not only do we get to see Lopunny, but we also get to see Ash Shirtless...and nearly naked? o.o lol.

- Ash in a tarzan getup, priceless
    -Finally Bunery gets some screentime!
    -LOL at Pochama trying to "head" off TR's machine lol
    - Choko is such a conseeded fake!
    - I liked her Mismagius through
    - Hikari's dress looks pretty
    - I'm glad Dawn won she deserved it
    - Yes it was long overdue for her
    - But its to bad Ash didnt win! XD

Episode Rating: 8.5/10

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    It wasn't me. I don't know who did that. Shifty eyes.

Anyone get a cap on Wob's costume? I love those disguises of his.

You mean the one he had in the contest?

DP 86 discussion (Japanese spoilers)

Edit: @ Jorah: I forgot to say earlier the woman who looks liek the scientist from the increidble and Maddie Blaustein's name is Hoshino, she is n expert sylist like Choko *cringes* and Paris (who speaks French go figure XD)

Oh, was Paris a judge? I only remember her because she said "tres bien" haha. Well, at least that's what I thought she said.

Years
  • Wow...I'm happy I have glasses. D: I had to take them off everytime Satoshi came up, he kinda scared me.

Other than that, I thought Hikari was very pretty, and the Takeshi/Kojiro duo was really funny, and really weird at the same time.

And...Why was Kojiro so pissed during the motto? xD Is it because Musashi...Changed the design or something?

:o The lady does look like the one from the incredibles, and Choko reminds me ALOT of Domino , and it's not just the curls!

ADD: Satoshi isn't in a tarzan getup...He's an Oni. It's an ogre like demon, but most classic anime fans would know them as the guys that work under King Enma in the dead world (YuYu Hakusho and DBZ, same names and folklore; just different looks.
    Comically, they're secretary-like in both.)

For awhile they had kinda got rid of Japanese culture references, but seeing Kojiro's makeup, it looks like more are popping up. :"D

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Oh, was Paris a judge? I only remember her because she said "tres bien" haha. Well, at least that's what I thought she said.
    Yeah, she was a judge and she did say Tres Bien. I thought that was really cool.

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
  • Yeah, she was a judge and she did say Tres Bien. I thought that was really cool.
    Apparently, that was the only French she knew. XD

A pretty wacky episode, but one of my favourite moments was when Guregguru did his evil laugh when Takeshi got rejected. XDDDD

Pikachu and Satoshi were pretty funny too, in their costumes anyway. Hikari's outfit was simple, but the appeal was pretty cool. Skating across the ice FTW. Musashi on the other hand, was kind of... well, put simply, she was epic fail. Also, the Takeshi/Kojirou moment was teh funny. =D

As a side-note, next week's the airing of Movie 10, which probably means we'll get DP 87's preview then, or next Sunday. :/

solopy567

Giga....Drill....BREAKER! !!!!
    Years
  • My eyes exploded because of what happened.

This is the first time Dawn actually looked good and not like a slut (Excuse my language)

I would have punched Ash in the face if I was there.....He has no brain does he?

Wobuffet looked weird, and James's face was freaking priceless.

All in all, ANOTHER filler that has nothing to do with anything.

Back