• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen DP Badges

How many times have you cleaned your badges after beating the Sinnoh Elite Four?

• A Lot

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • Never

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    How many times have you cleaned you Sinnoh Gym Badges after you beat the Elite four compared to before you beat it???

DP Badges

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • I never cleaned my badges before the Elite 4. But once I beat it and I get bored, I'll clean them and play "Mary had a little lamb." or some random tunes.

Ashen

※ あなたを…
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2009
    I definitely do it more after I beat the Elite Four than before. It's mainly boredom, like everyone else. Though, I do a whole bunch of songs on it, like "Do Re Mi" and random stuff like that. And it's fun to clean them, considering that it's usually a couple of weeks before I'll play my fourth gens.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • When I get really bored, I play Marry had a little lamb, or even if im in a really good mood, I'll play Achmed's Jingle Bombs :D

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I have an odd obsession of cleaning up my badges whenever I have the opportunity.
    It takes forever to clean all eight whenever there at their dirtiest, and the fact that I haven't cleaned them in months makes me really worried about wether or not I should clean them again (After much thinking I chose no).

So yeah, I do clean them, but I clean them a bit too much.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I clean them whenever I want to play a little tune on them. Sometimes I get really bored, and actually make up music on them! XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Same here. sometimes i make some random tunes on them. Suitable for a Kricketot to do it xD

BattleBeastEXP

Competitive Double Battler
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    I never clean my badges. I always forget, but, when I get incredibly bored, then I'll just look at my trainer card and glance at my badges, then I'll clean them off :D.

Back