• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen DP Blonde Moments

Foot

I'm creating a Pokemon Sun and Moon Comic!
Years
  • Does anybody else have blonde moments while playing Pokemon Diamond & Pearl? For example: I ALWAYS register my pal pad as the key item by accident when I want 2 register a new friend code. It drives me CRAZY sometimes! What about U? Peace!

Darth Chomuk

is probably hungry.
    Years
  • Hmmm, blonde moments, lemme see. OH I KNOW!

One time (long time ago), I had received an Electivire in a trade from a friend, holding a TM (I forget which), and I used it in a battle soon after, still with the TM held on it. ^_^'''

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • My blonde moment (sorry for the stereotyping) would be when I put on Ball Capsules, I forget to change them back. I go to deposit my Pokemon, and I can't. Then, I get too lazy to take them off, and do it next time, which ends up getting put off again.. I haven't used those ever since..

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • My blonde moments happen with types. Sometimes I forget Bastiodon is Rock/Steel or that Golduck is pure water-type. x_<

...yeah. D:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I seem to forget to attach the proper items to my Pokemon when I battle online. Usually I have items like Exp. Share, Amulet Coin, and Macho Brace attached, which do not help (and in the case of Macho Brace, actually hurt) my performance in battle.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    One of my blonde moments was when I went to go challenge a gym leader after leveling up my pokemon but forgetting to go heal them in the poke center

daydreambeliever

Awkwardturtleshipping (L)
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    Umm, once I was playing a new game on my brother's Diamond and I had just got Dialga but on the way, I saw this waterfall in a cave and I thought to myself 'I have been there before, but can't remember what was in it.' So I decided that once i get waterfall I would go and find out. Keep in mind, I have already played the game and had been there before. Anyway, I got waterfall and went in the cave and I had gone the wrong way or something, so I, for some unknown reason, used an Escape Rope which took me right back to the start. Blonde Moment Number 1. Then I went through it all again and I went up the waterfall and there was nothing! All that time wasted for nothing. Then my other brother walks in the room and I rant about what i had done, and he goes 'Lauren, you told me there was nothing there yesterday.' I felt like such a idiot.

Foot

I'm creating a Pokemon Sun and Moon Comic!
    Years
  • So while reading everyone elses blonde moments I just remembered another one of mine. I always forget that Focus Sash only works 4 the first attack, so if my PK is hurt by Sandstorm or Stealth Rock, thats it! I can't tell U how many times this has cost me my PK or even the battle! Peace!

Years
  • Not using a master ball on a shiny Aron (Because Roar is killer)
    But I got lucky with it anyway

Oh, and I also was going to SR for a Modest/Mild/Sp Atk Nature Gigas, and yet I accidentally brought a different nature syncro :|

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    A lot of the time, whenever I'm planning on going somewhere specific for whatever, I'll quickly take whichever Pokemon I need for the task from the PC, run out of the Pokecenter, and realize I forgot to grab a Pokemon that knows fly. Usually when I want to catch something specific, for examply, I'll just grab my Gallade with false swipe and hypnosis and rush out of there as if it knew fly as well, heh.

Years
  • Does anybody else have blonde moments while playing Pokemon Diamond & Pearl? For example: I ALWAYS register my pal pad as the key item by accident when I want 2 register a new friend code. It drives me CRAZY sometimes! What about U? Peace!

lol thats exactly what I do all the time to =P

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2008
    i once tryed to catch a foes pokemon before not remembering it wasnt a wild pokemon...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Catching dialga with a masterball. Half asleep i go for the duskball and boom there you og its caught! Going for cresselia after beating the game duskball there masterball missing.

Back