• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen DP Blonde Moments

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
  • i once tryed to catch a foes pokemon before not remembering it wasnt a wild pokemon...

XD Which reminds me, (this is more redneck) I was getting my Empoleon to level 100, going through the Pkmn league. I got to Cynthia, and her last Pokemon, Milotic. I was low on PP for practically all my moves. I knew that struggle would damage me more than Milotic, so I was run out of options. Keep in mind that I only had Empoleon, no other Pokemon. So, I start chucking my Pokeballs at the Milotic, which is wasting PP on Empoleon (I had a good supply of Hyper Potions). I do this until Milotic starts using Struggle (about a half hour after I started this XD), and won. Apparently, it doesn't waste a Pokeball when the trainer deflects it.

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
  • XD Which reminds me, (this is more redneck) I was getting my Empoleon to level 100, going through the Pkmn league. I got to Cynthia, and her last Pokemon, Milotic. I was low on PP for practically all my moves. I knew that struggle would damage me more than Milotic, so I was run out of options. Keep in mind that I only had Empoleon, no other Pokemon. So, I start chucking my Pokeballs at the Milotic, which is wasting PP on Empoleon (I had a good supply of Hyper Potions). I do this until Milotic starts using Struggle (about a half hour after I started this XD), and won. Apparently, it doesn't waste a Pokeball when the trainer deflects it.

Interesting... That is a very handy little "cheap trick" that I was not aware of. I know I've been in a similar situation where you don't want to use a move but have to do something. Thanks for the tip!

Naturalistick

Used to do a little.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2008
    I always mess up the Withdraw and Deposit functions, sometimes I'm depositing but wanna withdraw, it kinda upsets me I have to go back quite a bunch of times :P.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    UM....is this suppose to be hurtful to those blondes??? But anyways...this time when I used toxic on a registeel.... :(

HeavensNightSH

Got Diamond Nov. 20
    Years
  • My first play through of Blue, ditto was hard to catch, so I used a masterball >.<
    I knew no better at the time.

Years
  • I guess a blonde moment I've had was when I had a male Combee and was leveling it up, but I didn't realize that only female Combees evolve into Vespiquen.

I couldn't figure out why the male Combee wasn't evolving...but then I said, "Oh...it's the female Combee."

Drawicia

the artist of evil
    Years
  • okay, so i used my action replay's pokemon modifier cheat to get Swampert. i went to that place above the resort area i forgot what its called. anyway, i saw the wild swampert and used metal claw from my empoleon on it. somehow, it fainted. empoleon was a level 59 at the time. but then i realized that the wild swampert was actually a level 26 instead of the usual level 50. I can't believe i didn't notice that!

The Dark Knight

Gotham's Watchful Protector
    Years
  • I always make the same mistake with the pal pad registering lol. And I sometimes go into trades without the Pokémon I'm trading. One time I was trading a TM with someone and I accidentaly taught it to the Pokémon instead of making it hold it.

S.Bustathedog

Chuckle brothers! LOL
    Years
  • Oww, Don't get me started on my blonde moments I have had many but im NOT blonde I have brown hair but I have had many Blonde moments. Thinking back my worst was most likely when I used just a Machamp in the Elite 4 {lvl 40} and forgot to bring my other pokemon :@ i was angry with mysef for that.

BYE

IHeartSushi

The One with the Awesomness
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2008
    I always mess up the Withdraw and Deposit functions, sometimes I'm depositing but wanna withdraw, it kinda upsets me I have to go back quite a bunch of times :P.

lol i just go to move pkmn so i can do all that at 1ce

thetruthbetold

The Raging Nightmare
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    trying to go to the move pokemon but u go to the move items instead. that drives me crazy because i used to go to withdraw pokemon right after.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    trying to breed a pichu with a ditto! I was like wtf? it's taking forever.....wait.....pichu is a baby........O___O dang lol

Farasha

The Eevee Lady
    Years
  • I keep registering my PokeRadar and then wondering why it says I can't use my bike XD.

Then there was the time where I forgot what a Milotic was (I never played the Hoenn generation, so sue me) and got effectively steamrollered when I sent out my Staraptor (Ice Beam... *shudder*).

Then there was that time where I was walking through the grass looking for a specific Pokemon, but I was also leveling at the same time, and when I found it I accidentally killed it because I forgot I was trying to catch it! Augh!

In a related case, I was trying to catch Uxie and I used Waterfall, forgetting that it has a chance of causing Confusion. Uxie killed itself. Luckily I had saved before going into battle.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • During my Hoppip only run, I accidently used Return Instead of Giga Drain when fighting fantina.. Which not only wasted my turn, but she also used Confuse Ray on me..
    Which wasted another 3 turns..

>_<

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    My first play through of Blue, ditto was hard to catch, so I used a masterball >.<
    I knew no better at the time.

This is a blonde moment alone because blue is not DP

anyway I wasted my Masterball on Rgegigigas but I now have unlimited access to them! ^.^

Drawicia

the artist of evil
    Years
  • once i migrated all water pkmn from emerald and forgot to bring a pkmn wit surf. it doesn't let you use fishing rod in pal-park. :P

Back