• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DP080 Spoilers

Years
    In fact, Jessie has a Yanmega, but had tried to send it back to Giovanni earlier on in the episode while it was still a Yanma.

Taisei did catch a second Yanma in the end though. Two Piplups? Surprsingly, I wasn't annoyed at their presence in the least. In fact, I kinda liked it that they actually appeared, for once.

Looks like Yanmega has a quirk: It likes to perch itself on Jessie's or James' heads.

Apparently, Serebii.net has confirmed that. Wow, a capture and a Misty's Politoed-type of random evo. Good for her.

But, why didn't Sakaki want it? "Not powerful enough, I don't want it!"

God knows what Giovanni's motivation will be.

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
    I think that Yanmega likes heads for some reason (much like Gligar's crash sessions on Ash. But less painful). It landed on four different heads throughout the episode (two as a Yanma; one in a flashback, and two as a Yanmega).

Although, Yanmega's alot smaller than I would've expected one to be.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Yeah, because they didn't want to give us an actual scale Yanmega. I am glad, she did infact catch it. This is good that Taisei ended up getting one too.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Whaat. Giovanni didn't want it? For someone that gets 0 income, he really is picky. He rejected Togepi, too. Which makes me think he would never want Pikachu...

Roronoa Zolo

Three Sword Master
    Years
    yah lol what if Team Rocket finally capture pikachu and giovanni rejects it, i will laugh like theres no tomorrow after spending 10+ season trying to capture pikachu, just to get rejected., LMAO

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    Apparently, Serebii.net has confirmed that. Wow, a capture and a Misty's Politoed-type of random evo. Good for her.

But, why didn't Sakaki want it? "Not powerful enough, I don't want it!"

God knows what Giovanni's motivation will be.
    He wasn't impressed by the Pokemon's ability. He barely payed attention to the data of the Pokemon.

Years
    He wasn't impressed by the Pokemon's ability. He barely payed attention to the data of the Pokemon.

Figures. And I'd love to rant on that, but for another time.

Serebii.net has pictures, so enjoy that, and the fact the Rocket Delibird makes its first Sinnoh appearance (to my knowledge). Very awesome.

https://serebii.net/anime/pictures/shinou/548.shtml

Edit: And the Rocket Grunts. How could I forget them? Heh.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    WOW!!!!! That was so not coolies. They finally steal a pokemon and Giovanie just sends it back. Teeheehee

Still it was nice to see Team Rocket finally getting an intresting pokemon. Jessie catching a Pokemon. Teeheehee Now that was coolies and then evolving in the same episode. That has never happen before in the anime hasn't it? Teeheehee

I think Yanmega fits in perfectly. I mean kinda strange but it seemed happy with being with them when it blasted off with Team Rocket. Teeheehee

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    WOW!!!!! That was so not coolies. They finally steal a pokemon and Giovanie just sends it back. Teeheehee

Still it was nice to see Team Rocket finally getting an intresting pokemon. Jessie catching a Pokemon. Teeheehee Now that was coolies and then evolving in the same episode. That has never happen before in the anime hasn't it? Teeheehee

I think Yanmega fits in perfectly. I mean kinda strange but it seemed happy with being with them when it blasted off with Team Rocket. Teeheehee
    Yeah, Im happy, with it. It's just odd to see Musashi LEGALLY own something she stole. XD

Um, they even had caterpie in a flashback in this episode. So yeah it has happened. A capture and an evolution. Not to mention the fact, that later in battle frontier it happened again.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    This was a cool episode! I could understan a lot of what was being said...because Ash kept saying "getto da ze!" haha.

- It was hilarious how Jessie just popped up and took it, then left
    - Maemuki Roketto Dan is so funny!
    - Cool! They made TWO clean getaways!
    - Team Rocket have appeared about 50 times in this episode!
    - Megayanma's voice is HILARIOUS! They keep Yanma in the dub, so they'll keep Megayanma prbably

This was a really cool episode!

Chimchar has psychological problems because of Paul :(

Back