• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon Ball: The new Z fighters

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    This is a RP about Dragonball / DragonballZ and Dragonball GT.

The story is that hundreds of asteroids from outer space hit earth 1,000 years after GT finishes, destroying all the magor cities in the world. A news warning is sent out asking for any great fighters to investigate as the army they sent in mysteriouly dissapeared.

This is what your profile should look like:

Name:
    Race: (human, saiyan, namek, android, whatever frieza is or any race i forgot.
    Side: (good or evil: this will be very important later)
    Other details:

Once we have an ok number of people on each team (good and evil) we will start!

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • Name: Scar [real name is unknown]
    Race: Saiyan
    Discription: Quite tall, and has a scar beneath his left eye from a battle with Product Omega
    [hence the name scar]
    Side: Good
    Other details: Used to be evil, but has now turned good

Last edited:

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    Name: Sab
    Race: saiyan
    Discription: Green hair, same hair style as Goku, blue eyes and baggy clothes
    Side: good
    Other details: Carrys a staff that was handed down to him by his mother extreamly skilled with it.

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    There will be one more on the good team than evil when we start so one evil person is needed (or a good and 2 evil), but we'll start soon. Also, what about some other species how about a namek or one of those people like Frieza?

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • This seems interesting I'll join and be evil XD.

Name: Sytraset
    Race: Android
    Discription: Metalic-like silver body, 6'0, Wild black hair
    Side: Evil
    Other details: Mixed between a Saiyen and an Android (Made in a Lab through android and saiyen genes)

Rio

Years
  • dude can i have a race that i made up accually Trottor made it up
    thanx
    Name:Riota
    Race:Rein
    Discription: really cool, has sholder length hair and it is red
    Other details: Reins have pretty much all the same powers as a saiyan but a little weaker can go super rein, super rein 2, super rein 3 hair length never changes has a sword that can charge and gain power all reins have red hair

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I'll be evil!! XD

Name: Ken
    Race: Android
    Description: 6 foot 5, Red hair, amber eyes, strong and buff
    Side: Evil
    Other: Is also a mix of saiyan and android and has a short temper

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    Good! Lets start!!!

*Sar, Sab and Riota walk over to one of the asteroid site*

"We've been waiting for you. . ." My character said.

OOC: right. Something that i did tell you because it would be a spoiler exept you might of guessed it that they werent asteriods but Saiyan Pods. These were taken by Android/Sayian people, like the other two evil people in the RP. this i my Character

Name: Product Omega
    Race: Andriod/Saiyan
    Discription: Waring battle armour, half of face burnt, half metal. a mane of black hair. Short temper and a extreamly high power level.
    Side: PURE, PURE, EVIL!!!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    umm.... i guess we can start.....
    *cuts Scars throat and kills him* you're dead. j/k XD

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • Hm, so Product Omega we meet again...
    ...it has been a long time since I last saw you, but I will never forget about what you did to me and my town.

*rubs his finger across the scar beneath his left eye*

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    *turns to scar*
    Hm. I shall never forget what you did to my face. . .
    *runs metal claws down face gently*
    . . .but those who are strong, live with it. Now I will have the satisfaction of blasting you and that scar into oblivion!
    *smiles a twisted smile*
    The only reason you servived was by turning super saiyan. . . a mere glitch in my plan. Now I have become more powerful. Even if you do manage to turn Super Saiyan. . .I will still have the power to defeat you. . .
    *smirks and looks up to the sun*
    *looks back*
    I knew I should of finished you off when i had the chance. Once I destroy you and this planet I will move on to any other planet that gets on my nerves. So what, its chilch?. But first I will destroy you with the help of my ex-masters other creations. Yes, I killed him once we heard of Dr. Gero's Androids killing him, we thought that we would follow suit. Exept we went one step further - We destroyed the planet. We have the power, we just want to settle a few scores. We will KILL you!!
    *looks away for a few second*
    . . .
    . . .
    . . .
    . . .
    *then smacks scar*

Last edited:

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • I wanna enter too! ^^
    Name: "Prince" Leif of Raia
    Race: Rein
    Discription: Shoulder-length red hair, Lizard-like tail, black pants tied with a blue sash of a belt, and a black shirt. He had run along way from royalty, so only the other Reins referred to him as a "Prince" which he never wanted to be anyway. (Riota, all Reins have lizard tails, remember? also, there is Ultima-Rein, as a highest level, and that has long black hair that goes back and down to your waist, also that level has black lines that run straight downwards from your eyes)
    Side: (as of now) free agent, waiting to be adopted to a "side" or as we should call it, alignment.

Rio

Years
  • OOC-oh sorry here it is now correct plus if you were talking to my my name is Rio but if you were talking to my charactr it's Riota ^.^
    Name:Riota
    Race:Rein
    Discription: really cool, has sholder length hair and it is red and a lizard like tail
    Other details: Ask Trottor he mande it up

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    *Powers up with a typical "DBZ like" aura, but in black*
    let the battle begin. . .

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • *He had found himself walking on another unfamiliar road, in a different planet, and he sighed, not seeing any sign of life yet, thinking he might die of starvation out in nowhere, until senses a black aura not to far from himself, and started slowly walking in that direction*

Back