• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon ball Z budokai tenkaichi 3

Which is your favourite character in DBZ Budokai tenkaichi 3

• Goku

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Omega Shenron

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Gohan

• Vegeta

• Others

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
    Hi all of you. Some of you must be familiar with this game Dragon ball Z budokai tenkaichi 3. Lets start discussing about this game. :cool:

Which is your favourite character?
    Which strategy do you use while playing this game? (e.g: deffensive, offensive etc)

My favourite character is Omega shenron.
    My strategy is attacking.

Last edited:

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I too like Omega Shenron, but my favourite has to be Goku. My stratgy is offensive.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I cant remeber the names so I would go with pick number 2 ss4 goku. Or the ss4 fusion of goku and vegeta. And I go attack crazy.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    My favourite characters would have to be Super Saiyan Vegeta (Super Vegeta), Future Gohan (Super Saiyan) and Videl.

I melee most of the time and despise high-tier character spammers with a passion. Of course, when the opporotunity arises, I use a few Ki attacks to lead into a rush and then a UB1. I rarely never use UB2s since I'm almost always up close.

And the wifi for this game is terrible, Atari still hasn't fixed the lag, and since Brawl's release, its online population kinda died out. >>

Still a great game though. C:

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Oh God, I haven't played, or thought of playing any DBZ games in such a long time. ;;
    But, if I had to choose, It would be a tie between android 18, and videll. :o

Back