• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon Ball Z Collaboration~ KAMEHAMEHAAAA~~

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
  • UPDATED!!~

So, hey guys~

This is where we'll be planning out our super cool DBZ Collab.

We have the following:

Miss Doronjo as: ???? Gohan ????
    [Supporter]Twilight Sky[/Supporter] as: Android 17/Super 17 or Vegeta ----????
    [User]BlahISuck[/User] as: Piccolo
    [User] Srinator[/User] as: Goku
    [User] Wind Heart [/User] as: Yamcha
    [Supporter] Pachy[/Supporter] as: Pan
    [Supporter] Meganium90[/Supporter] as: Android 18
    Myself [Supporter]Twihiki_Amias[/Supporter] as: Trunks
    [Supporter]Moriateh.[/Supporter] as: ??? ???
    [User]JNathan[/User] as: ??? The Prince (Vegeta) ???
    [User]chuckleslucifer[/User] as: Kid Buu.
    [Supporter]Urugamasu[/Supporter] as: Bulma.
    [User]SNOR(es)LAX[/User] as: Yajirobe.
    [Supporter]Pave Low[/Supporter] as: Master Roshi (You know why, Lucas XD)

Last edited:

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

collab? care to explain what this is exactly about? like, is it some sort of roleplay or what? Any links to the original thread(? if there is?) or something...?

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Fine, I shall participate in this, cos why not?

This collab needs a Master Roshi, can I be him? Otherwise, I could be Yajirobe or Majin Buu, cos every collab needs fat dudes right?

Last edited:

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
    Years
  • Could I be Bulma? I'm just curious. :3 If not, then Goten is fine.
    You shall have and become Bulma!
    Not really sure what you mean by Collab but can I be either Goten or Kid Buu
    A collaboration or collab for short is where a group of friends or users come together to do one theme of anything on which has been voted on.

You shall be and became Kid Buu!
    Fine, I shall participate in this, cos why not?

This collab needs a Master Roshi, can I be him? Otherwise, I could be Yajirobe or Majin Buu, cos every collab needs fat dudes right?

You shall be and become Yajirobe!

collab? care to explain what this is exactly about? like, is it some sort of roleplay or what? Any links to the original thread(? if there is?) or something...?

"A collaboration or collab for short is where a group of friends or users come together to do one theme of anything on which has been voted on." There is no original thread I'm sure. And in a way it is a roleplay but with no roleplaying of course.

Also I apologize in replying back so late... n.n"

Also Nathan and Derk will have to duke it out for the Prince, if Derk has not thought more into this already. U.U~

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    This has nothing to do with last month's Get-Together. Why is this thread here?

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • I think it'd fit best in a blog if you want to make it an open collab, but I'm not really sure there's anywhere it'd fit in as a thread? But in all honesty, I don't think anyone would mind this thread being here, considering post count is turned off for the GT forum, and it was supposed to have been removed by now anyways :p Don't take my word for anything though, just my thoughts.

Back