• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F licenced in the US

Oshawott501

Huge Oshawott fan
Years
  • Yesterday FUNimation announced that the new DBZ movie Fukkatsu No F (or Resurrection F as it will be known here) has been licenced in North America by them with the English dub being released in the summer. Next month in LA There will be a subtitled premiere. Are you all excited for the new movie?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • As much as I love Frieza as a villain, but when I first heard about him coming back for this movie, I was skeptical, because the obvious power creep from the Z fighters, so defeating him again would be a cakewalk to them. I assumed that the only way for him to get his strength on par with the Z fighters was to either the use the second wish to give him a power boost after the first wish for his resurrection or give him a new form (thus resurrecting the "this isn't even my final form" meme). Now we know it's going to be the latter, and already there's backlash of it being lazy and not being similar to Cooler's final form. Judging from the trailer, it looks like Vegeta will be getting the spotlight this time.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • The new official title makes no sense, lol.

Anyway, nice one there! The new generations need to watch a little bit of this.

Back