• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon Ball Z

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    Any DBZ fans? I always loved dbz when I was kid and I still watch it since they made kai. Battle of gods was a good movie, in my opinion it had the best fight scene between goku and beerus. I like the super saiyan god form to, it looks so magical and powerful. Dbz fans should be excited, a battle of gods sequel is coming out in 2015, I'm very excited for this to see the new god and super saiyan god vegeta or maybe even a fusion. Also, a new game called dbz xenoverse is coming out and it looks awesome, it looks like the anime and you can create your own race character.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Love DBZ, it's my childhood! (SV stands for SuperVegeta)

kyuubi93

What a bother
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2018
    Bruh, just look at my signature. I love DBZ and always have. What are some of your guys' favorite fights? Mine personally is the fight with Goku and Vegeta against Kid Buu, why I was just watching it the other night.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    It's good to see some dbz fans. My favorite fights are
    Goku Vs Vegeta saiyan saga/buu saga
    Gotenks vs super buu
    Ultimate gohan vs super buu
    Vegito vs buuhan
    Ssj3 goku vs kidd buu I love all of those.

kyuubi93

What a bother
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2018
    It's good to see some dbz fans. My favorite fights are
    Goku Vs Vegeta saiyan saga/buu saga
    Gotenks vs super buu
    Ultimate gohan vs super buu
    Vegito vs buuhan
    Ssj3 goku vs kidd buu I love all of those.

I can't help but to agree with you on most of those fights, they are all pretty epic in their own way. What I love about the Buu saga is that everyone got a crack at Buu. It was quite interesting seeing the kids fight Buu as well, trying their hardest like their fathers knowing everything's on the line (save the fact those idiots didn't turn into SSJ3 when they should have as Gotenks -_-).

Personal opinion though, Gohan's fight with Buu could have been better. He straight made a violent threat to Buu that he would kill him, and all he really did was beat him up, when he could have killed him right there. But, Akira Toriyama wrote things the way he did, so I can't really complain that much since I still love the characters, their abilities and not to mention the fighting.

But above all, my favorite fight is still Goku and Vegeta VS Kid Buu, ain't nothing like watching those two refuse to give up.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    I loved all of them. It would have been cool to see vegito defeat buuhan because of the awesomeness it would be if he stayed fused until gt.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • Oh sweet Memories:) Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2, it's one of the first Games i Played on my Old PS2 after that (By that i mean Unlocked almost Everything ) , I became a fan Dragon Ball Z, so It's an Important Part of my Childhood, and Eventually i started watching Anime♥

Years
  • I loved Dragon Ball/Z/Kai/GT up to sixth grade. I used to watch it everyday and mess around with my friends. Then I realized two facts about it: one, everybody in the show is so ridiculously powerful that a sneeze from Piccolo could take out New York, and second everyone powers up in the same Damn-I-have-a-hella-****-in-my-butthole-graaah way.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I love Dragon Ball! It's my childhood. It has not aged well but I still enjoy the fights! :)

Future Trunks is an awesome character.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    I prefer future trunks over kid trunks.
    Anyone else excited for the new dbz movie?

DBKHD

Elite Saiyan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2022
    I prefer future trunks over kid trunks.
    Anyone else excited for the new dbz movie?

Well, why do you like Future Trunks over his present counterpart? What is it about him that appeals so much to you? I would suggest you to put a bit more in your posts to spark more discussions.

As for 2015 movie, not much as revealed except that there will be the worst wish ever spoken to Shenlong. Toriyama has stated that he has written more action for the movie and his former manga editor has praised him for the story, so we will see how it turned out. As of right now, the production just barely started. Tadayoshi Yamamuro will be acting as the director, so it will be interesting to see who he will pass the torch as the animation supervisor. I, for one, would hope Natoshi Shida would take over that role. He was the one who drew the shots of SSj Gokû versus Beerus battle in the sky. He also drew battle cut of Gokû versus Freeza in Ultimate Blast opening. Take note his way of drawing auras and his smooth motion animation.

I hope Yamamuro will be able to recruit talents for the movie. I hope Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru, Kayuza Hisada, Oonishi Ryu, and Tate will do some excellent cuts.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    Because I like his character and personailty more, I wish he came back in the buu saga though, that would be awesome.
    For the 2015 movie, I want to see super saiyan god vegeta, he deserves more spotlight.
    A fusion would be cool but it's out of the question.

DBKHD

Elite Saiyan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2022
    Because I like his character and personailty more, I wish he came back in the buu saga though, that would be awesome.
    For the 2015 movie, I want to see super saiyan god vegeta, he deserves more spotlight.
    A fusion would be cool but it's out of the question.
    I don't think that's possible. Kaiojikan (Lord of the Time) commissioned Trunks to work for him because he broke the law of using time travel to the past to save Gokû from heart virus. As dictated by Jaco the Galactic Patrolman in manga, it's said that the use of time machine is not allowed under the Galactic laws. So because of that, Trunks became Time Patrol to prevent anyone from time traveling to the past or future. Thanks to Dragon Ball Online, more of these elements will be expanded in Xenoverse. In short, Future Trunks can't appear in Boo arc.

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
    Years
  • I, at the beginning of the summer started watching Dragon Ball where Goku was a kid (I'm sure you know but I'm just stating) and am now I am almost halfway through Z. It is probably my favorite show now and I'm trying to catch all the way up to wherever it is right now

Also, I never played this game but did anyone hear about Dragon Ball Online coming back? I'm having trouble finding good information on it so I was wondering if somebody had any? I plan on playing it when they re-release it so I was just wondering.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    I haven't played dragon ball online either, so I wouldn't know.
    Xenoverse looks like it could be the best dbz game.

DBKHD

Elite Saiyan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2022
    I, at the beginning of the summer started watching Dragon Ball where Goku was a kid (I'm sure you know but I'm just stating) and am now I am almost halfway through Z. It is probably my favorite show now and I'm trying to catch all the way up to wherever it is right now

Also, I never played this game but did anyone hear about Dragon Ball Online coming back? I'm having trouble finding good information on it so I was wondering if somebody had any? I plan on playing it when they re-release it so I was just wondering.

Your best bet is to ask on the Kanzenshuu forum. I never played it nor know a lot about DBO, except that the server for it in Korea is dead.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • DBZ been my all time favorite since i was a kid. Goku tranformation really cool. I prefer future trunk than the small trunk..

Back