• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon Masters

Dragon Masters

• Lance

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Drake

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Calire

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • None,i dont like dragon types

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Which of the three Dragon master would you pick?Lance,Drake,or Claire?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Since Drake only uses properly evolved Dragon Pokemon, and a wider variety of them (he has a Kingdra... and I think... a Dragonite in Emerald), and since Lance uses 2 Dragons od the same species and 3 "dragons"... I'm voting for Drake. Clair's just... I just don't like Clair.

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    mmm I would give my vote to Lance because Although he uses dragonair twice, which i think its a waste, he has quite a good combination and a variety of pokemon, like gyarados (water) and charizard (fire) as well as aerodactyl, which is a terribly strong pokemon (as long as you do not have a water or electric pokemon XP).
    Also he's quite cool, like in pokemon gold where he works with you against team rocket ^_^

Years
    When I saw Drake, I thought it was drake from the Orange Islands, then I remembred of RS's Drake... well I voted for Lance (GSC team). Gyarados/Aerodactyl and Charizard arent dragon-TYPES, but i like to see them from a Dragon prespective.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    None, I dontl ike Dragon Types XD
    My Lapras will vanish Lance, my Piloswine stomped Clair and my Milotic defeats Drake with her eyes closed XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Lance, because I love the way he goes around everywhere with his dragonite ^^ *hugs dragonite*

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    I like Lance the best. He was cool in Gold I think it was. ^_^

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Lance! He's named after one of my D&D Characters, so I might be being a bit biased. Basically, as far as I can tell, he has the same exact personality, though.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Lance was the first dragon master, and the most memorable one too, there really isn't anyone else that comes close to him, he also stole my name XD.

Back