• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon Spell {LSUs xcepted - 15+}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottura

Searching for the Light...
    Years
    It is a time where future meets past and present. different worlds have different themes to them (a bit like Kingdom Hearts). Strange beings are in search of the lost Dragon Prince. little do they know he can't remember his past except for certain flash backs.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An icy chill pervaded through the black night. Cold, except for the
    unnatural hot wind blowing south with the strong scent of acrid smoke.
    Through the dark starless sky slightly covered by clouds, intermittent
    moonlight shone on to the thick green forest revealing, little by
    little, a snaking trail of destruction. Burnt and broken tree stumps lay
    on the ravaged path - some still burning with small, flickering flames -
    as well as fallen branches and other debris interspaced with giant
    animalistic footprints.

A dark figure wrapped in a long, black hooded cloak ran through the
    woodland almost silently, the robe-like mantle secured at its waist, its
    lower folds flapping gently behind like a floating shadow. The only sound
    was the dry vegetation softly crunching beneath thick black boots as it
    followed the trail onward. Golden-brown eyes took wide sweeps, observing
    the desecrated area. A small dark brown backpack was adjusted briefly by a
    hand as it sped up the pace. The quarry was close...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to my first RP. It has some stuff from other anime or games which have inspired me to make this.
    Here's what ya need to fill out:

Name:(Can you add a pronounciation if its a hard name to say. Nicknames allowed.)
    Species: (I don't care wat species u are, you could be a human crossed with a monkey for all I care, as long as u speak sum form of english)
    Element(s): (You can only up to 3)
    Appearance: (Well if u want, you can basically look like a baboon's rear end, but I doubt u do)
    Personality:
    History: (you can reveal your history through dreams or memories)

RP Sample: (I just basically want to know how good you are.(optional))

If you want anything special like immortality just PM me. This RP will start when I'm ready to start it. And as part of the title says (in bracket thingys) Late Sign Ups are xcepted!

Here's mine just to give you an idea:

Name: Scottura Barzahd Wyvern (likes to be called Dark Angel, Dark, or Scott)

Species: Human(immortal), has special blood(Dragon mixt with a few other bloods like wolf)

Element(s): Fire, Dark, Psychic

Appearance: Around 5'8, with a bit of a toned body. His skin is slightly tanned from all the time he spends traveling. His eyes are a light brownish-red and his hair is the darkest black. His hair is a bit spiky but really messy. Around his neck is a gunmetal silver necklace or pendant in the shape of a crown. He has a scar coming from his right shoulder blade to his left rib on his back. His clothes are dark gray cargo-pants, black long-sleeve shirt with a dragon inprint on the back, black and red sneakers. On his hands are some black fingerless gloves. He has a gold ring with a dragon symbol on it.

Personality:Although he rarely admits it, Scottura is often quite withdrawn and introspective. He knows that there is a lot that he does not understand about himself, and this causes him to be irritable at times, and sometimes even to snap at friends. He changes for the better once he realizes that there are bigger problems than himself to deal with.

History: Cannot remember, but gets flashbacks of it.

Occupation: Thief and Mercanary (does not kno that he is the Dragon Prince)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:

Colt_Darkfire

was Thunder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    name: Colt Darkfire
    Element: Dark,Fire,
    Species: Half-Demon
    Appearance: Around 5,10, black hair with blue tips, His hair is a bit spiky but messy. He has a scar across his right eye . His clothes are Black Jeans, black tank top with a red dragon on the back, red runners. On his hands are red and black fingerless gloves.
    Personality:Colt is a loner a cast out among men he sits alone in a forest with the animals he is a good friend with what little friends he has because with what little friends he has. when angry he goes into a rage and beats something and normaly breaks things but otherwise is a nice person who will keep his opinions to himself.
    History:Colt grew up in a large city where he was always teased and cast out even by his pearents who treated him like a animal more then a boy so he ran away from home and went a lived in the forest with the animals.

Last edited:

Scottura

Years
    I 4got 2 add element. Can ya just add element in the sign up as well. Only up to 3 elements aloud.
    Scott's elements: Dark, fire, Light (doesn't kno he has this element yet)

Scottura

Years
    Well basically, people are searching for the dragon prince, which is my character, and go around places and probably a group or whoever would come across him as they search, but they wouldn't kno that he's the one they're searching for because the mark is hidden from view. And the only people who know are his trusted friends and relatives.
    O and by the way Colt you're Xcepted

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    Your plot sounds intresting, yet vague, very vague. Why are we searching for the Dragon Prince? And why are we the ones searching? I just have a lot of questions. Not to mention that I don't know if I will be able to deal with RPing under a "Plot Master" that cannot type or use gramatically correctly language at least 99% of the time. I am thinking of joining though. I would like my issues adressed though.

Last edited:

Scottura

Years
    Sorry its my first RP. Well your searching for the Dragon Prince because he is the right-full heir to the Dragon Throne, and the ruler who's replaced him isn't really doing the right thing and well, the ruler's not really looking out for the people that s/he, (haven't really decided what gender the ruler is yet), was set to protect. And as for searching for him well you don't have to, you can be against the search or just have nothing to do with. And as for the spelling, I'm sometimes in a hurry so I shorten the word. Sorry if you couldn't really understand it though.

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    Name: Komora (Kom for short.)
    Element: Wind/Fire/Light
    Species: (Can I be a witch?)
    Apperance: Average height. Has blonde hair with dark blue streaks. Shea wears it in a ponytail but the hair comes out spiked. Dark blue eyes that don't have any pupil. She wears a cut off lime green top with short sleeves, and pair of black cargo pants. She wears a wolf fang with a fire symbol on it. Has a long cloak like jacket that is black on the out, white on the inside. Wears green and black shoes. Has a dragon mark on her right arm that can only be seen in moonlight.

Personality: She's pretty nice, but likes to use sarcasim a lot. Shes tough and doesn't take anything from anybody. She helps those that need help. She'll never leave anyone behind. She's not afraid to die.

History: Had no parents, or at least never knew them. They were killed when she was 1. Her aunt took her in and taught her the ways of assasins. She was taught the ways of Martail Arts. There was one thing that interested her aunt and that was how she got a dragon mark on her arm. It hadn't been there when she was born, and that it could only be seen at night. Komora loved fire, she played with it all the time. She also injoyed the the wind, it made her feel free. Her and her aunt knew that she was a witch, and Komora learned those ways, and used them to help her in fighting for those that needed help. By the time she was 15 she knew something had to be done about this so called ruler, she decided she would help in the search for the Dragon Prince.

Occupation: She never really took up assaniation, she went on to be a gaurdian.

Last edited:

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Name: Mimi Garnet Alexandresia[Mi-chan for short, a nickname]

Species: Human , a ninja mixed Magician/Caster

Element(s): Earth, Pyschic, Light

Appearance: Mimi wears a silken dress with transparent sleeves. When the sunlight shine on it, the sleeves are represented as different rainbow colours. Her minidress is divided into two parts, the top and bottom. Mi-chan wears a pale green choker.

The top is pretty simple with transparent sleeves and cutting lining. The sleeves is made of sequin and the dress is soft as down. However, the bottom is more complicated. It is, at the same time, an impression of a miniskirt and ninja dress.To the right, there is a deep cut through the hem till Mimi's waist .The colour contrast's white-blue. Haruka wore a dark, polo-neck suit under that dress. It is made of cotton to prevent heat from entering. In that way Mimi can move freely around without worrying as the body suit covers from her neck to her shin. Mimi's footwear consists of small, dainty boots with dangling bells . She also have handpatches.

Mimi's hair is quite long. It reaches her thigh and it usually tied high up in a ponytail by a white hairband with bells on it. When tied up, it's still thigh-length, but shorter. Mimi's natural hair colour was black with grey highlights, but she try out different dyes like blue, light brown, pink, yellow, etc. This time she use the pink dye. She also has a straw hat but it hangs from her neck and cascade down her lean body now.

In conclusion, Mimi is a cute and beautiful lass, but can be quite dangerous under that tanned face. As the saying goes , never judge a book by its cover

Personality:Mimi is optimistic and cheerful. She is somewhat carefree and expresses her opinions on outlook lazily. Mimi ,being happy-go-lucky, cannot sit still for 5 minutes unless she's reading a book or playing her laptop. Hyper and lovable, Mimi wants nothing more than fun. Usually humourous and oblivious, she can be found grinning and guffawing. However, times come to times, when her beloved companions and servants are in danger, Haruka will do anything at cost or risk to save them. All her senses are sharp, especially her ear and eyes. When she's serious or angered, Mimi can be really dangerous to fume. Her strongest point of body is her long, tanned legs. Mimi uses her scream for good and useless reasons. Other than her serious moments, Mimi is a pretty, dainty joker. She's friendly and treats everybody equally.

History: Mimi is from a famous ninja village, and she is send on a specila mission to search for the Dragon Princn. She couldn't care elss about it, but in order for her to return she must complete the mission. Mimi has high attack and average defense, but her magic powers and archery skills are beyond advanced.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    Scottura said:
    Sorry its my first RP. Well your searching for the Dragon Prince because he is the right-full heir to the Dragon Throne, and the ruler who's replaced him isn't really doing the right thing and well, the ruler's not really looking out for the people that s/he, (haven't really decided what gender the ruler is yet), was set to protect. And as for searching for him well you don't have to, you can be against the search or just have nothing to do with. And as for the spelling, I'm sometimes in a hurry so I shorten the word. Sorry if you couldn't really understand it though.

Okay. That clears things up, and your grammer and such was much imroved. I will probably post my sign- up sheet soon. So hold a spot for me please. Thanks. : ]]].

Scottura

Years
    Dark Night, yes you can be a witch, and you're: Accepted.
    xoxkris you're also Accepted.
    ThEoNeAnDoNlY555, yes I can hold a spot for you.

water&icepower

Specialty Trainer
    Years
    Name: Yoshikuni (Yo-shee-koo-nee) *doesn't mind being called Yoshi for short*

Species: Human

Element(s): Water, Ice, Air

Appearance: 5'7, light skinnned. Has medium length blonde hair and his body is average (not muscular but also not slim or slender). Wears all white and has a neckalce that has his zodiac sign (Libra).

Personality: Modest and Reserved. He is quiet and it is hard for him to trust someone he has known for a short period of time. However, he is very loyal once he gains your trust and will be a good friend that has your back.

History: Yoshikuni lives in a small village in the north. His village has heard the tales of the Dragon Prince and Yoshikuni promises to find this person and protect his village from him. His village happens to believe that the Dragon Prince is a threat and a bad omen.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Name: Rokino (rah-keen-oh) goes by Kino, Rocky
    Element(s): Electricity, Fire, Dark
    Appearance: Kino has Jet-black hair, dark-blue eyes, and stands about 5'7. He is well-built for a skinny-guy, he has a toned body. He wears a black shirt, black pants, and black shoes.
    Personality: Very calm, but otherwise a good person. He likes to be alone and meditates often. He has a mild temper, and a brave mindset.
    History: Kino's parents died shortly after he made his 7th birthday. Since then, his brother took care of him, teaching him the arts of electric, fire, and dark. He lives in a village with his brother, and they train their skills together. He also has measter skill in hand-to-hand combat.
    Occupation: He and his brother are sort of protectors of the village, otherwise he has no occupation

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    ((Yay! "A bit like Kingdom Hearts." I absolutely adore that game...*ponders if she can somehow get a Keyblade out of this* Heh heh, just kidding. I'm joining, though.))

Name: Megumi (or Meg for short)
    Element(s): Water (Dance water...)
    Appearance: A pretty young girl with somewhat of an innocent feel to her. Perhaps it is because of her brilliant aquamarine eyes. Her hair is a deep cobalt with baby-blue bangs. She wears her hair entirely down, and it reaches towards the center of her back. Suprisingly, it doesn't get in the way. She has really taken the fact that she controls water to heart. She fails to wear a top, and wears a pretty white bikini top instead, acting as both a shirt and undergarments...As for bottoms, it is a bit more appropriate (and by a bit, I don't mean a lot). She wears a jean mini-skirt that would make any mother cringe.
    Personality: Despite dressing like a...you-know-what, her attitude is quite perky and chipper. She can be sometimes annoying with they way she acts, and she always looks towards the bright side of things. She sometimes acts a little immature for her age, but like the ocean she can be unpredictable.
    History: She was nearly drowned as a seven-year-old when she visited the beach with her ocean. However, she was dragged out to sea far enough so that a strange creature took pity on her, and granted her the power of hydrokinesis...or rather, the ability to control water. Her appearance changed along with the power. The creature helped her back ashore, however it was not the same beach that she had been swept from before. Sadly, she never saw her parents again...

RP Sample: (I believe you have seen me roleplay before.)

Colt_Darkfire

was Thunder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    Sweet this is gonna be good now to wait for scootura to start it :P hurry up b4 i have to txt msg u lolz

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back