• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonball Movie (Live Action).

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Before this gets deleted, it's semi-relevant, because it seems like 20th Century Fox is making the movie now (this has been bounced between HOW many companies now?). I don't know if that information about Piccolo is correct or not, but what I read is that they were going to do both the King Piccolo and Piccolo saga in this movie. Whether that's true or not is anyone's guess, but that's as far as the information's come out from what I read.

Degenerate

Immortal
    Years
    I still laugh out quite loudly whenever I see the casting and staff.

Yeah, seriously. Granted, I expected casting DBZ characters for a Live Action movie would be difficult. The guy who's set to play Piccolo looks pretty decent though. I can already see the resemblance despite him not wearing any make-up yet. o.o

Paranoid Android

Scatterbrain
    Years
    Is a fact, the film is being filmed here in mexico, like 5 hours from where i live. There are a lot of news of this movie, and the latest one says that they were filming a sayayin party :S so, its pretty sure that this movie is going to SUCK.

saphire

暗い悪魔のトレ
    Years
    Is a fact, the film is being filmed here in mexico, like 5 hours from where i live. There are a lot of news of this movie, and the latest one says that they were filming a sayayin party :S so, its pretty sure that this movie is going to SUCK.
    if movie goes to be this very well already I want that it is released

Years
    i dont believe it :P , thy better could make a animation movie like final fantasy advewnt children, dbz aint fun with real persons :P

mcrc

Up and coming rapper
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    I find this production to be damn near impossible

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    I have not watched this live action movie.But i think also DBZ is good with animes not with real characters.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    But why you guys talking about this movie when Its coming out in 2009?

Degenerate

Immortal
    Years
    I'll be surprised if they pull this off decently

I agree a hundred percent. Few transitions from video games/anime/cartoon to movie have been what I would call decent. Street Fighter has to be the most ridiculous that I've seen, although I didn't mind it so much when I was younger.

@Lil-Dill: cause it's fun to speculate. :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2008
    This should be interesting .. but I want to see actual stills from the set first before getting my hopes up.

Back