• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonball Raging Blast

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Just wanted to let you guys know that the Dragonball Raging Blast Demo has just come out in the UK and is currently on the Playstation store right now!

This thread can be used to discuss anything about this new DB Raging Blast Game Release!

Talk about wther u are gona buy it or what you are looking forward to in the game...

Im looking forward to the CONFIRMED SSJ3 Broly and the RUMORED SSJ3 Vegeta!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Lol. Just last week my friend made a US account since he didn't want to wait for the demo. I know he'll be getting it, but me? Naw, I'm not good at fighting games and don't have a PS3.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • The demo is available for the Xbox 360 too, but I haven't exactly looked into it yet.

My sister wants this game, but since I wasn't impressed with Dragonball Z: Burst Limit (or a lot of the DBZ games...), not sure if I really want to own the game. Probably just rent it or something.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I played the demo and the game is complete trash. Its way too wierd for me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    well i started watching DBZ wen i was a kid...
    i have played every single DBZ game i have a few action figures and the TCG...
    im a huge fan this gme is coming out next week friday and thats wen im gona buy it!!!!!!!!!!

Back