• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonball Z Fan Club;)

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Meh, whatever, add me to the list of members. I'm probably the only girl here. >_>

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    O_o Okay... XD Yeah, so I'm a girl. So what? *hears ear-splitting shrieks and the sounds of a chainsaw* Uh...right.

I watch any kind of anime, really, except for mecha. I hate robots. >_> The animes I've watched range from Cardcaptor Sakura to DBZ. XDD

Right...so, my favorite character? Um...probably Goku. But seriously, near the end of DBZ, they all look so HORRIBLE. Their muscles are like...dry rock...and their dimples...ewwwwwww.

Kagara

Years
    I watched a few of the remastered episodes by Funi yesterday, is the Kai artwork better or is it roughly the same?

Kagara

Years
    I think I know where you're coming from, I might watch a few of the subbed episodes just to see.

Take a look at this:

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Hey, can I join this club? I used to be obsessed with DFZ and I still love it. I was always a big Vegeta fan but I did like Goku too. The cell saga was my favorite of all time.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    AWESOME!!!

this brings me back to my childhood *remembers throwing wood dishes at brother and cousins as a 'ki-en-san', and getting a broken nose from a knee to the face*

GOOD TIIIIMESSSS :D

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    my fave character is Krillin (i always role played him when i played with my cousins)

fave saga: I'M TORN BETWEEN TIEN SHINHAN OR PICCOLO JR :knockedou

if you can't tell yet, I like Dragon Ball best of the three series :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2009
    I'd like to join, though I must say, I'm more a fan of Dragonball Z and not so much Dragonball and or GT.

Favorite Saga: Saiyan Saga (from Raditz to Vegeta)
    Favorite Namekian: Piccolo
    Favorite Human: Tenshinhan
    Favorite Saiyan: Bardock
    Favorite Villain: Vegeta
    Favorite Technique: Zanzoken - leaving after images of yourself because you're THAT fast is just plain awesome.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Must join this. I've been keeping up with Dragonball Kai even though I've watched every episode of Dragonball Z multiple times. Watching this anime just brings me back to happier times.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    Must join this. I've been keeping up with Dragonball Kai even though I've watched every episode of Dragonball Z multiple times. Watching this anime just brings me back to happier times.
    okae..cool..
    i love the DBZ and DB but not that much of DBGT except the SSJ 4 goku and vegeta and gogeta....
    There is two saga in the DBGT,showa that it is not quite good..XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2011
    I'll join this group I love discussing things about Dragonball Z and everything about it. Do you like using japanese names like Genkai Dama (Spirit Bomb) and Taiyo-ken (Solar Flare)? Ryu-ken (Dragon Fist).

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    Can I join?
    *IS a huge DBZ fan*

I'll join this group I love discussing things about Dragonball Z and everything about it. Do you like using japanese names like Genkai Dama (Spirit Bomb) and Taiyo-ken (Solar Flare)? Ryu-ken (Dragon Fist).
    Yeah sure..you guys can join..welcome..xD..
    I don't really use japanese version but for some yeah if they sound much cooler then english version..haha..

Btw, now its the 7th time i am watching the whole dragonball again, now just finish the cell saga..haha

Years
    *joinagenessesss*

I want to join.

My favorite Character is SSJ3 Gotenks
    Favorite Saga: Is the cell saga. SSJ2 GOHAN WAS PWNAGE!!!
    Favorite Technique: Kamehameha, Super Ghost Kamikaze attack.

I still dislike how Gohan became a nerd. he was the best fighter and my favorite character :(

Back