• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragone's Shiny/Breeding thread

acetrainer

"supercool" trainer
    Years
    I would like to trade one of the EV trained pokemon below for your shiny riolu.

Gengar Lv. 50
    Nature: Bashful
    Attack: 86
    Defense: 69
    Sp. Atk: 177
    Sp. Def: 90
    Speed: 150

Alakazam Lv. 46 (has pokerus)
    Nature: Lonely
    Attack: 56
    Defense: 47
    Sp. Atk: 170
    Sp. Def: 92
    Speed: 157
    Held Item: Twisted Spoon (boosts the power of psychic attacks)

As you can see, they are special attack sweepers ( their speed and special attack stats are maxed out.)

If you are interested let me know, and we can arrange a time to trade.

Here is my friend code:
    1719 4201 9761

I'll be online from 12PM till 5PM (EST) today.

Last edited:
    Shiny Ekans and Trapinch for my shiny Meowth and Caterpie. Also I offer an Elekid(Ice Punch and Cross Chop) and a Sneasel(Brick Break, Ice Punch, Poison Jab) for the shiny Eevee.
    Okay. Just later, because I can't trade now ^_^' Sorry.
    I would like to trade one of the EV trained pokemon below for your shiny riolu.

Gengar Lv. 50
    Nature: Bashful
    Attack: 86
    Defense: 69
    Sp. Atk: 177
    Sp. Def: 90
    Speed: 150

Alakazam Lv. 46 (has pokerus)
    Nature: Lonely
    Attack: 56
    Defense: 47
    Sp. Atk: 170
    Sp. Def: 92
    Speed: 157
    Held Item: Twisted Spoon (boosts the power of psychic attacks)

As you can see, they are special attack sweepers ( their speed and special attack stats are maxed out.)

If you are interested let me know, and we can arrange a time to trade.

Here is my friend code:
    1719 4201 9761

I'll be online from 12PM till 5PM (EST) today.
    Hmm... I'll take the gengar, if that's okay. I'm not sure if I'll be back before 2(5 over there, I think?) but if not, I can still try to arrange a time xD

@Everyone--
    I happen to be bored now...
    I can trade now, too.

acetrainer

"supercool" trainer
    Years
    Just to let you know, I sent you a PM regarding our trade arrangements. I just realized that I should have posted that stuff here instead.

I also just realized that you wanted egg move pokemon too, so I can give you a male Rhyhorn that knows Ice Fang and Crunch as well as the EV'd Gengar.

Last edited:

D-puff

Wooper Expert
    Years
    hey, me again ^^
    Im looking for a couple normal pokemon; slugma and delibird. Ill trade any tm, and if you want, an egg move tediursa with seismic toss/cross chop.

hey, me again ^^
    Im looking for a couple normal pokemon; slugma and delibird. Ill trade any tm, and if you want, an egg move tediursa with seismic toss/cross chop.
    I don't think I have a delibird, But I do have a Macargo. ^_^
    I can ev train for you, just depends on what I get out of it. Otherwise I'm quite lazy.
    Uh, a shiny off my list/any TM/an egg move?
    Yeah... ^_^
    Depends mainly on what you want.

I'm able to trade the Caterpie and the Meowth right now. I'll trade for your Eevee later.
    Okay. I'm going on wi-fi now =D

Ah, suspicion. what a wonderful feeling....
    Is there any reason that both of them are caught with masterballs? Or is that just because the person didn't want to lose the pokemon?
    -_-
    Darned poke-park details.

Last edited:

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years
    Okay. I'm going on wi-fi now =D

Ah, suspicion. what a wonderful feeling....
    Is there any reason that both of them are caught with masterballs? Or is that just because the person didn't want to lose the pokemon?
    -_-
    Darned poke-park details.

I never used my masterballs in my gba games so I don't find it suspicious. However, if you can prove me they're hacked I'll happily give you some other shinies instead.

I never used my masterballs in my gba games so I don't find it suspicious. However, if you can prove me they're hacked I'll happily give you some other shinies instead.
    It's okay. Thanks for the trade. The only reason I was suspious was that someone else traded me a 'Wishmkr' Jirachi yesterday, and I had to go and prove them wrong >_>
    eh, doesnt matter. i can just breed till i get female. and since were already in our pal pads...i guess ill see you on in a sec, lol. So what do you want for it?
    Okay...
    Uhm, do you have the TM thunder? (I need it for a friend)

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2010
    I can give you shiny bellosum for trapinch, if he's your may you nickname him to "Dracowing"

D-puff

Wooper Expert
    Years
    It's okay. Thanks for the trade. The only reason I was suspious was that someone else traded me a 'Wishmkr' Jirachi yesterday, and I had to go and prove them wrong >_>

Okay...
    Uhm, do you have the TM thunder? (I need it for a friend)
    yep, i do. and for the hell of it, ill attach it for the tediursa, since I have a spare. I'll be on in a sec ^^

Back