• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonlance:the unknown age of dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Davyn*

Musician
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2010
    O.k since my first rp didn't work out as I planned I hope this one will!

Long ago long before the cataclysm(witch is before the very first book o.k.?)
    there was an age of true dragon overlords.(these are not like the ones in a dawning of a new age book one and two)thse dragons only found their lairs in the sky.they were esaily two miles long.

One red called Narcatia,one blue called Sartainius,one green called Flavaes,one black called Ranacinia,and one white called Galeia.

There were also a human wizard of the black robes who had a part in the dragons scemes.It was said that he controlled the dragons like an overlord.

To stop them,five warriors stood up to them and vanquished them from the continent of anslon.

You are the heroes and one is the wizard.who will it be,you decide!

Here is the info:

Name:
    weapon:
    Inventory:must include travaler's pack.raitions,lamp,and torches
    Age:must be in teen years(no offense ment),for elves that means 50-70(escept for the wizard who is 35-50)
    discription:
    history:
    Race:elves,human,dwarves half-ogres

Here is mine

Name:Ivan Trackius
    Weapon:Longbow and two steel(inbetween middle sized and short sized)swords
    Inventory:Traveller's pack,rations,two lamps,and three torches
    Discription:wears a blue tunic with a black cape,his swords are sheathed in two gold encrusted blue sheaths,his bow is tightly tucked around him,him being inside ithe bow between the string and the wood.He has two normal old black boots and two black gloves.
    History:his elvish heritige gives him the unseen clan of the kagonesti elves but at first glace he'd look like a silvenesti.He dicided to stop the evil in anslon after he trained to be a full blown woodsman and warior.His parents died in a fire when he was ten and after that he learned how to do telikinesis.
    Race:elves

There all done hope you like it!

Last edited:

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    OOOOOO!!!!! I am a Dragon Lance fiend!!I think I'll play XD

Name: Runeiliska Dyne
    weapon: A silver staff and several throwing knives
    Inventory:travaler's pack,raitions,lamp,and 2 torches, Black cloak, SIlver staff, dragon egg
    discription:She has long wavey black hair that goes down to her waist, violet eyes, and pale skin. Her attire consists of heavy red robes and tight fitting undergarments. Silver throwing knives line the insides of her robes, hidden well within the folds. She stands about 5'4" and has a decent body build.
    history:A red mage as she is called by proffession, she spent many years deep in the trials learning and fighting her way to the top. She became one of the very few to retain her physical body but she has lost the ability to speak. The mage stumbled upon a silver dragon egg during her training, and has carried it ever since.
    Race:elvaan of the silienesti heritage but she has long forgotten that.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    I think i'll join too. :D

Name: Ephraim
    Weapon: a long blade called the Sol Blade(unleshes Megiddo):D
    and a bow with a quiver of arrows.
    Inventory:Travelers pack,rations,a lamp, three torches, and some special medical herbs
    Description: Wears a green tunic(like Link), brown gloves and boots, is tall, has blue hair that falls towards his head, and sapphire blue eyes. He has numerous scars on his back and a couple on his right arm. He fits his bow on his back and has a silver sheath holding his Sol Blade, a beautiful sword that is made from an unknown substance. It is said to hold the power of the sun.

History: He has no memory of his childhood life and does not know what his last name is. He travels the world to be a well known hunter. He has exceptional skills as a bow user and carries an odd blade forged to fight dragons but has never unsheathed it for it has powerful magical properties.
    Race: Human

Huff huff. That took a lot hehehe.

Last edited:

*Davyn*

Musician
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2010
    O.K.!!!!cool this is great but that egg isn't going to be here,I don't wan't dragons finding it k?As for Uzumaki if you didn't read one dragonlance book you won't undersand where we're going,and what we're fighting most of the time but seeing that I need more people o.k. you are in just look for the map of krynn k?

~Mars~

Kurama obsessed as usuall
    Years
    Name:Nairios Nagara
    Weapon:A long thin blade and some concealed throwing daggers
    Inventory:A good meal, a torch, and my trusty healling herbs
    discription:Wears a green tunic,and tan pants.She has brown hair and a pair of good old travalin boots!
    history:When she was elf young her parents were killed by an evil tyrant. when she grew older she led a revolt and won back her home.
    Race:elf
    Mwahahahahahahahaha you forgot gender: female!

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    (( Or the egg can be found after the defeat of the dragons and that can be how the first silvers and golds were born XD whoo! Plot twist!))

*Davyn*

Musician
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2010
    yeah thats a good idea and I usually don't allow other people to change plots cool!*gives Kagome a cookie*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back