• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    a triple type dragon would be the first triple type pokemon ever.
    and that is a pretty good idea

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
    Hey all! I'm new to the community so I started browsing the forums....seeing a Dragon Pokemon Thread made me happy because I could rejoice with other dragon lovers. :3 lol

So I was wondering If could join ? x)

and, to add to the current conversation:

I still think a fire dragon is a classic idea.

Yeah, it sounds like a decent combination. Having a fire-dragon type would be cool. If im not mistaken, that would make it only week to Rock, Ground and Steel (not so sure about this one), right? A fire Dragon wouldn't have any problems dealing with those depending on what attacks it has :D

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    Hey all! I'm new to the community so I started browsing the forums....seeing a Dragon Pokemon Thread made me happy because I could rejoice with other dragon lovers. :3 lol

So I was wondering If could join ? x)

and, to add to the current conversation:

Yeah, it sounds like a decent combination. Having a fire-dragon type would be cool. If im not mistaken, that would make it only week to Rock, Ground and Steel (not so sure about this one), right? A fire Dragon wouldn't have any problems dealing with those depending on what attacks it has :D

Sure you can! Welcome! 8D
    I think they should make Charizard Fire/Dragon, it would be like sooo epic!

What's up guys, sorry about not being active. Life kinda got to me and I let things go.

Don't worry, we all have lives. xD

Johnny590

Years
    Imo, I think Charizard SHOULD have been Dragon. Seeing as he resembles one so much, they should have done to him like they did with Swablu and Pupitar. Change the type for the final stage. In Swablus case, it went from Flying-normal to Flying-Dragon with Altaria (one of my faves). For Pupiter (allthough not a dragon but still a decent example), He went from Rock-Ground to Rock-Dark.

It would have been EPIC that Charmeleon would've gone from Fire to Charizard being a Fire-Dragon...but oh well....apparently the developers and writers preffer a Steel-Fire over a Dragon-Fire...*COUGH*HEATRAN*COUGH*

lol

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    Man, heatran's all right... I don't know why everyone hates on it. I know it can be defeated easily but it is a combination of two of my fav types.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
    not at all. given the right set of moves heatran can even overcome some of its type weaknesses if its fast. for example. thunder fang against water, ice fang against ground, and earthquake works good if ur faced with a general fighting type, and especially a lucario. ^_^
    *shot ur logic!* xD

Johnny590

Years
    Going back to DRAGONS (sorry for bringing the Heatran thing up), which Dragon type do you guys think is the strongest (Excluding legendaries)?

I say its a tie between Dragonite and Salamance, who I think both are stronger than Garchomp (who is a close 3rd).

:3

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    I like it! I'm putting that as the topic! Nice job johnny590, new ideas.
    Which Dragon type do you guys think is the strongest (Excluding legendaries)?
    And I'm gonna go with Dragonite on this one, and tyranitar, if we consider it a dragon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back