• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Really? Thanks Silhouette! I remember that there was something about that on the manual, but I couldn't find it ^^; I need glasses @_@....

Don't worry, I couldn't find it in the manual anywhere, either. I had to find it on Serebii. o_o

EDIT: Then again, I haven't been able to find my glasses for quite some time...

Last edited:

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Si it is a ROFL copter. And my avi is a real one, lol (been... A little obsessed wit 'em lately). I don't know which siggy I like more tho... The trainer card, the latias, or the ROFL copter... My trainer card was fun to make, and I like to show it off, but latias is the best pokemon in the world (don't deny it, or dr. Octagonapus will lazur you in ure sleep!), but ROFL copters are amazing...

Last edited:

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    Okay guys, the ROFL copter is cool, but can we get back on topic?

Actually, you can recover Pokemon that you have on the Pokewalker in case you lose it. On the selection screen, press Up + Select + R.
    REALLY?! That's sweet! I wonder if you did that and then transfered your Pokemon from the Pokewalker?! Could you clone?

so. many. new. members. i bet Shadow is gonna have a heck of a time adding more names to the members list. (BTW thnx for adding me, finally)
    I think i got em all..............

CrashSmAshley

Ace Trainer
    Years
    I wonder if you did that and then transfered your Pokemon from the Pokewalker?! Could you clone?

There was actually a topic about this in the HGSS threads. It was pretty interesting, but apparently whenever you transferred the pokémon back to your DS it disappeared.

zapdos926

Years
    ^ wierd... How does the pokewalker know even if you're really far away that the pokemon is back in the game?
    This is starting to become the "talk about whatever the **** you want to" den... The ROFLcopter? HG/SS (we should leave figuring out cloning to those threads)? Really?

MegaSlowBro.

泣かないで。
    Years
    There was actually a topic about this in the HGSS threads. It was pretty interesting, but apparently whenever you transferred the pokémon back to your DS it disappeared.

Really? I just checked right now and I got my pokemon back...O_o

Anyways, besides all of that XP Does anybody use the dragon legendaries in their team?

I don't. They usually end up R&R'ing in the boxes XD

Silhouette

Years
    Does anybody use the dragon legendaries in their team?

I don't use any legendaries in my team.

Silhouette's super awesome quote of the day:
    Spoiler:

I don't know where I pulled that from. It was in someone's signature that I saw a while back. XD

zapdos926

Years
    Did anyone else notice the giant crash PC had earlier? When I tried to get on on my comp, it said that there was no such website, and when I tried my iPod, it said the server stopped responding. Or am i the only one who noticed it?

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    No, i think i noticed it.

But anyway, this thread is for us to mainly discuss dragons but as a whole, we've known each other for a long time and sometimes other things come up

Silhouette

Years
    Did anyone else notice the giant crash PC had earlier? When I tried to get on on my comp, it said that there was no such website, and when I tried my iPod, it said the server stopped responding. Or am i the only one who noticed it?
    Yeah. I got very upset.
    No, i think i noticed it.

But anyway, this thread is for us to mainly discuss dragons but as a whole, we've known each other for a long time and sometimes other things come up

Of course. Let me think of a topic...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back