• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Gawain, the digimon in your sig are so awesome.

Speaking of dragon pokémon, I wish Reshiram and Zekrom looked like those digimon instead of how they look now.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    New topic, anyone?

Do you want to see more dragons in Gen. V?

As for me, I don't mind if they add a few (like the legendaries and the pseudo-ubers), but I hope we don't get an overload.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't want to see a lot of new uberlings in gen V. I could do with some Dragonair-like things though. Give us some digimon-ness! Reshiram and Chiramii are good steps in the right direction ^^

I'd love some cross between Rayquaza and Dragonair. A real dragon. Though, that's chinese from what I've heard and pokémon are japanese, so...

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    ^^ We will obviously see one or more. The thing is, I want to see other dragon-type combos. Like Dragon/Ice or Dragon/Fire, to add to the pimp.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    ^ well of course! It's like "pimp mah dragon!" XD I think a cool, yet strange combo for gen. V would be grass and fire!

Last edited:

AeonWolf

do the monster meteor mash
    Years
    Greetings,

May I join? I am a deep lover of dragons.

Favorite Dragons? Pokemon: All, Mythic: All
    I don't care for either Lance or Clair
    Dragons that look best Shiny: Charizard, Lati@s, Dragonite
    Giratina looks best in Origin form
    Dragon Team: Giratina, Latios, Palkia, Garchomp, Charizard
    I'm not too sure about Tyranitar being a Dragon
    Fave Legendary Dragon is Latios

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Is it okay for yet another member to join?

Favorite Dragons?
    The Dragonair line, Altaria, Kingdra, Lati@s, Reshiram, Giratina, Zekrom, Rayquaza. ...But I like them all, of course.
    Lance or Clair? Clair, all the way, BB.
    Which Dragon looks best Shiny? I'm not sure, but for now I'll go with Altaria. It looks like a canary.
    Giratina: 'Origin' Form or 'Another' Form? I like it's origin form best.
    What is your favorite legendary Dragon? Giratina, all the way. Second place goes to... I don't know, but Reshiram and Zekrom seem to be really eager for that spot.

I like to call Giratina "Gira-tan," Reshiram "Ram-chin," and Zekrom "Rom-chan." They are mah bebez. I'd give the other dragons honorifics but I can't think of anything else that is sufficiently cute. :B

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hi guys! It's a while since I dropped in here, but....

....does anybody else around here seriously dislike Reshiram/Zekrom??

I really hate their appearance, Dragon/Steel is fail, as Dialga already did it......Dragon/Electric is good.....but coulda been done as the Gen's dragon evolution family....

...personally, I hope they don't add any other dragons, as dragons are meanta be powerful, so you either get:

-too many strong dragons ruining it.
    or
    -a pathetically weak dragon that i'd be ashamed to capture, let alone train or talk about.

I think they should do a 1-stage line if they do put them in, rather than a 1-stage line. I like Altaria, now let's have another cute-ish but still noble and serene dragon, eh?

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Well, I feel sufficiently trolled. Neither Ram-chin or Rom-chan are Dragon/Steel. And really? You wouldn't like to see ANY other dragons? Not even one? Well, darn, that's quite extreme. Are you even going to play Black/White? ...Sorry if I'm coming off as overly offensive or mean.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Sorry....I thought they were?

I know one is Dragon/Electric, what's the other? I read on Serebii that the other been revealed as Dragon/Steel.again lol.

I am probably going to play Black/White, even if I don't use half of the new pokemon.....

....I just don't want to see them ruin dragons.....I mean, offensive-wise with stats and movepool, all they can do is make a more Special Attack-focused version of Salamence/Dragonite/Kingdra/Garchomp....or a physical Altaria....I just think the new legends were hastily designed, and so I don't want to see more than them 2 insults to the dragon-type. Although Dragon/Electric = awesome typing

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    The other one is Dragon/Fire dude. Seriously, you need to research carefully. Reshiram is the Yang/Good pokemon, which is Dragon/Fire. Zekrom is the Yin/Evil pokemon(although not necessarily evil...), which is Dragon/Electric.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Sorry....coz I missed one status update......cool typings, but bad pokemon, nevertheless. Sorry, I just dislike them.

I now like Tyranitar, unlike when I first joined.....and stall in UU metagame battling...xD

Aerodactyl is deffo a dragon, he's so damn awesome. He killed 20 out of the Elite 4 + Champion's 26 pokemon in LeafGreen, whilst still only reaching lv.45 at the end of it

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    ^ dang! I can't beet the third person in leaf green without having all but one pokemon knocked out! I need to train my aerodactyl

I kinda like zekroms body structure, but it's tail looks like a sentrets tail, which is a minus. Other wise it's cool. Reshiram is just plain ugly though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Aerodactyl is illegal in UU, so of course it'd be overrated.

I know he's useless as anything other than a suicide lead and, weirdly, as Sandstorm-staller. But he's still cool, particularly in the games.

I don't really consider him a dragon, in that he's a dinosaur, like Tyranitar, and also has no dragon-like features really. However, Lance uses one, Red (PokeSpec) uses one, I use one, so I'm not going to complain about his status, as inside of games, like I said, he's as powerful as a dragon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back