• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    aww... :(
    Too bad, and I thought it was a good idea...
    And your signature is great, but it is a small pic...
    Besides, they're kinda cute...
    Dragon's Den V.3
    Dragon's Den V.3
    Dragon's Den V.3
    Dragon's Den V.3

Detox

I say we let this thread die off so we can make a new one. It's really inactive, and it's even more difficult with Shadow being inactive. Anyone else?

Sorry for my inactivity, been busy with schoolwork..

I really cant say since I havent been here in a while.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years

Sorry for my inactivity, been busy with schoolwork..

I really cant say since I havent been here in a while.

No problem lol

But, I suppose we can TRY to revive this thing, but I'm not sure how well this will go.

Let's start with a new topic. . .

If you could have one Dragon Pokemon in real life, which one would you want?

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    Hey :P

I hope I stay and enjoy here...

Favorite Dragons? Hmmm... Garchomp and Giratina.
    Should Garchomp be Uber? Nope. OU is better for it, it gets beaten by Rayquaza in Ubers.
    Lance or Clair? Lance, Clair is Scary...
    Which Dragon looks best Shiny? Dialga looks Epic. And rayquaza looks better shiny than not.
    Giratina: 'Origin' Form or 'Another' Form Origin Forme. Dispite Altered looking better, Origin is much better.
    Which Pokemon Movie do you like the best? What's this got to do with dragons? Anyway Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.
    What is your favourite moment from the original dragons den? What do you mean?
    Whats your Dragon Team? I don't have a Fully Dragon Team, but I use Latias and Giratina in my Ubers Teams.
    Should Tyranitar be a Dragon? Yes.
    What is your favorite legendary Dragon? Giratina Origin.

I hope I can join. Can I?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Oh...that was so necessary....nawt!

If I could own a dragon in real life.....

...probably Dragonite/Charizard.

The former is really big, so I could ride on it with ease, and also kinda cool. However, it evolves from a snake, so I'd hate its' earlier forms.

The latter evolves from a lizard, which isn't as scary, so I'd be able to stand it more. It could also keep me warm with the fire.

I think, overall...Charizard would win (plus, if we had pokemon in real life, I'd imagine their pre-evos being commoner than Dratini/Dragonair.)

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    This question doesn't really need an answering..., but I'll answer it anyway ;)
    DRAGONITE, the most awesome, best, no..., God of Pokemon (Arceus who??) would be the best pokemon to have in real life, but I have to honest enough to say that any Dragon pokemon in real life would be Amazing!!!

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    Yes, I would like to join, because I think Dragon pokemon are awesome! My favorite is Garchomp because it is the sole reason I beat Cynthia, but I would prefer owning a Dragonite, because it looks so huggable, haha.

Oh, and most importantly, couldn't Lugia be considered a dragon? I mean, I understand why Tyranitar is, being a semi-legendary and all, but Lugia looks -a lot more- like a dragon. Thoughts on this?

Silhouette

Years
    I hope I stay and enjoy here...

Favorite Dragons? Hmmm... Garchomp and Giratina.
    Should Garchomp be Uber? Nope. OU is better for it, it gets beaten by Rayquaza in Ubers.
    Lance or Clair? Lance, Clair is Scary...
    Which Dragon looks best Shiny? Dialga looks Epic. And rayquaza looks better shiny than not.
    Giratina: 'Origin' Form or 'Another' Form Origin Forme. Dispite Altered looking better, Origin is much better.
    Which Pokemon Movie do you like the best? What's this got to do with dragons? Anyway Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.
    What is your favourite moment from the original dragons den? What do you mean?
    Whats your Dragon Team? I don't have a Fully Dragon Team, but I use Latias and Giratina in my Ubers Teams.
    Should Tyranitar be a Dragon? Yes.
    What is your favorite legendary Dragon? Giratina Origin.

I hope I can join. Can I?
    Oh, I didn't see this message. Of course you can join!
    Yes, I would like to join, because I think Dragon pokemon are awesome! My favorite is Garchomp because it is the sole reason I beat Cynthia, but I would prefer owning a Dragonite, because it looks so huggable, haha.

Oh, and most importantly, couldn't Lugia be considered a dragon? I mean, I understand why Tyranitar is, being a semi-legendary and all, but Lugia looks -a lot more- like a dragon. Thoughts on this?

Welcome to the den! Of course, we have no control over the first post, as the den's creator isn't active on PC. But anyway, Lugia was considered a dragon at one point here, but we had a vote and it barely lost (iirc). However, debates are always open regarding which Pokemon are dragons or not. :D

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    We couldn't, like, get this thread closed by a mod so we could start a new one, could we?

I mean, if it properly dies, it'd never have regained it's former glory..

Silhouette

Years
    We couldn't, like, get this thread closed by a mod so we could start a new one, could we?

I mean, if it properly dies, it'd never have regained it's former glory..

I could ask, but I doubt it will work since Shadow, being the owner, has no say (even though he's inactive). Should I anyway?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hell, it's hardly going to get us banned if we do, is it?

And it would be useful.....I find myself looking at the original post, about to ask to be put on the first post, before remembering, about every 2 weeks xD

Silhouette

Years
    Hell, it's hardly going to get us banned if we do, is it?

And it would be useful.....I find myself looking at the original post, about to ask to be put on the first post, before remembering, about every 2 weeks xD

Alright then, I shall ask the moderator of. . . this section, whoever. XD

EDIT: Done. I'm not guaranteeing anything, though. :O Also, when I find out if this is going to happen or not, I'm going to have a new co-owner alongside me (regardless if it happens).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Cool.

Don't suppose you could consider me?

I'm active as heck, if that's what's needed. Obviously others have been around longer....but I'm not going to be shy :P

Oh, and I suppose you could, like, put a "new first post" on this page.....it might help a little...although it'd be hard to find, I could link it in my sig or something for people.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    New thread is esactly what Dragons den needs!
    If any help is needed don't hesitate to ask!
    But, before the new thread is opened, we should discuss on this one, what the next thread should look like, new rules, and such... don't you think?

Silhouette

Years
    New thread is esactly what Dragons den needs!
    If any help is needed don't hesitate to ask!
    But, before the new thread is opened, we should discuss on this one, what the next thread should look like, new rules, and such... don't you think?
    Of course, if I ever need help I'll let y'all know. :D
    Cool.

Don't suppose you could consider me?

I'm active as heck, if that's what's needed. Obviously others have been around longer....but I'm not going to be shy :P

Oh, and I suppose you could, like, put a "new first post" on this page.....it might help a little...although it'd be hard to find, I could link it in my sig or something for people.

I've got my mind made up already who the new co-owner should be. ;) I shall reveal when we find out what's going on with the site.

Also, I'm kind of confused as to what you mean by putting a 'new first post'. Like, a link to the new Den if this happens?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back