• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I agree with Wolfalre way up above on topic...Garchomp just has way to many factors making it acceptable as an uber pokemon...

and Welcome all old/new members!

and thanks -JD-...

Edit: Okay Korova, anyway on the NEWEST Topic, I really cannot picture milotic as a dragon too much...to me it just doesn't have all the great qualiites as dragon types do...

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Well personally I'm not to sure about the topic.

It does have certain Dragonlike qualities and is in the Dragon egg group.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    To me I see it more as a sea serpant rather than a dragon type...(a sea serpant to me is more related to the snake family rather than dragon btw...lol)

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    k.

Well I sort of see it like the dragons of spirited away.

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
  • Thanks for your help Blaze, I'll do my best! Oh, and sorry JD.... about the PMs
    EDIT: hey why don't you go check it out?
    Welcome to new members!! And welcome back Sil!

And, I would appreciate it if owners and co-owners were the only ones to make topics.

So, to answer some topics:
    favorite dragon: of course, Altaria but I do also really like Salamence
    Molitic, a Dragon?: I don't see the reason why this would be considered a Dragon, it's a water type! What dragon moves can it learn?

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    welcome triple -h ... hope to see u around here a lot!!! and shadow milotic CAN learn dragon pulse...lol...

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I got a question, though. If Tyranitar WAS a dragon, not rock, fighting is its only weakness, and dragon, right? I think ice also, but i cant remember. LOL.

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
  • Hey, guys I don't know if you remember but Triple-H comes all the way from V.1!!
    -Welcome Back!

GUESS WHAT!! I got the image up on the first post!!

New Topic: What do you think of V.3 and what would you like to see happen in this installment?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I'd say the V.3 Den is coming along pretty well...I'd like to see us do some fun group activities...for instance the wolves hideout I'm in we are all doing an RP together which is really fun!!!...but we could do something different maybe?!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Milotic? A dragon? Nah...
    Gyrados should be the dragon, not milotic. A little to soft. In my opionon, Dragons are stong rough. Milotic is to... nice. XD

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    that seems a little "judging a book by its cover" don't u think?
    but I can see gyarados as a dragon yes!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • that seems a little "judging a book by its cover" don't u think?
    but I can see gyarados as a dragon yes!

Yah, I guess, but In PKMn FireRad, Lance had a Gyrados, and he is a Dragon Trainer so it seems obvious

Then again, Milotic does have that, feeling shall i say, of a Dragon.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Hi guys. No I'm joining, just wanted to see what was happening. I might join later but I need to think about it. It may end up in spamfestation again. Actually I will re-join and Milotic a dragon? Nah get out'a here! it can't be it is a sea snake. I do like it though. Just laying my hands on one XD

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Hi guys. No I'm joining, just wanted to see what was happening. I might join later but I need to think about it. It may end up in spamfestation again. Actually I will re-join and Milotic a dragon? Nah get out'a here! it can't be it is a sea snake. I do like it though. Just laying my hands on one XD

no spam no way...with our two owners and the two new co-owners (me and korova) we'll make sure this den stays spam free...

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
  • Milotic is not a dragon. It only learns one dragon type move naturally (twister, which is nothing to get excited over) and doesn't have the ice-type weakness

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back