• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    ha ha thanks you all...and yeah Garchomp CAN fly, it was shocking to me at first, but in the recent USA anime with Team Galactic, he was FLYING!!!

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
    Hmm, Dragonite, because he's loyal and cool, salamance cuz of its coolness, or charizard for its fire kewl loveliness.

3 coolest dragon for me, im pretty sure i would want to be a salamance

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    ha ha thanks you all...and yeah Garchomp CAN fly, it was shocking to me at first, but in the recent USA anime with Team Galactic, he was FLYING!!!
    Garchomp can fly? I always just thought that he can just glide if theres wind, but I'm actually surprised that he can fly with his weight (of course it is only a cartoon...).

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Well, it's the anime. Anything can happen there...

Can Garchomp fly in the game, however?!

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Ha, I would like to turn into a Dragonair. Just because it's pretty. :P

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
    Wait wait wait... garchomp can fly... that changes everything, not its not only and uber land pokemon, but it can also fly O_o

(It never seemed like a dragon to me before ;p)

[opinion]Dragonz needz wingz.[/opinion]

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    YEs garchomp can fly...go to youtube, and watch tht episode "Double Team Turnover" you'll see he can FLY!!! lol

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Thats okay Chaos! Oh and sorry for not being that active in The Wolves Hideout...
    haha its okay, Its seems like we r equal :P

@f l a s h: Ive never seen that Episode but ive heard about it, Garchomp Can Fly?? it would be Cool if they give away a Special Garchomp that Learns Fly XD

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yeah that would be cool...but it is uber so what good might it be for, except for ingame BF and battles???

Off Topic: btw, I created a new group called Pokemon: The Toddler PLayground, so if any of you are interested, you can check it out...

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Garchomp with HM Fly can ruin the game. He already has a monster attack, so why give him a minor attack hit and an evade for one turn? Just seems stupid to me.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Dragonite.

Cause I could kick ass...But i'd also be calm and keep to myself.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well, Altaria's my favorite pokemon but I think myself wanting to be it would be kind of...
    sissy? Salamence and Flygon seem more manly you know! (Altaria is still my favorite though)

I totally understand....though my decision would have to be either dragonite, garchomp OR even gabite for that matter...

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Altaria is sissy? I plan on EVing a shiny Altaria for the Battle Frontier.

He's going to be my special sweeper. Either him or Latias.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    is latias allowed at the Battle frontier in Platinum? and yeah I agree, Altaria isn't a sissy pokemon! hmph...lol

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Latias is allowed in the Battle Frontiers I believe.

I don't know why, but it has always been like that - Same with Latios and the Regis.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back